By: Anonymous: New to mechanics ()  Wednesday, 20 March 2013 @ 12:14 AM ICT (Read 1984 times)  

Yesterday, I had my first accident on my 2012 Honda PCX 150 eSP and would like to bye some body parts to fix it up.
My biggest challenge has been to find the right colors of black and red as my scooter is similar to the posted photos.
Would someone help me find an online website for my parts with the right color incidentally. i would be buying them online and shipping them out to either the UK or USA which ever is easier.
Thanks and i hope to be back on the road soon

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 20 March 2013 @ 06:49 AM ICT  

Quote by: New to mechanics

Yesterday, I had my first accident on my 2012 Honda PCX 150 eSP and would like to bye some body parts to fix it up.
My biggest challenge has been to find the right colors of black and red as my scooter is similar to the posted photos.
Would someone help me find an online website for my parts with the right color incidentally. i would be buying them online and shipping them out to either the UK or USA which ever is easier.

The first problem is that not much shops in Thailand do online sales, the second problem is that the color schemes of the Thai Honda PCX150 and the USA Honda PCX150 are not the same. Maybe the Red/Black is the same, but in Thailand the Black version is for 2013 matte black, while the USA version is still the gloss black version...

Maybe some members on this or other forums are able to help you, by buying the parts you need and sending them to you... For that you need to give some contact information or register to this forum so members can contact you...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: New to mechanics ()  Wednesday, 20 March 2013 @ 05:51 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

Quote by: New to mechanics

The first problem is that not much shops in Thailand do online sales, the second problem is that the color schemes of the Thai Honda PCX150 and the USA Honda PCX150 are not the same. Maybe the Red/Black is the same, but in Thailand the Black version is for 2013 matte black, while the USA version is still the gloss black version...

Maybe some members on this or other forums are able to help you, by buying the parts you need and sending them to you... For that you need to give some contact information or register to this forum so members can contact you...

Dear Repler (Group comfort),
The color code i have is gloss also but the US websites are all showing either Himalaya White or Candy Red not black for the parts i am looking for. I have applied for membership and will post some pictures to clarify this little ambiguity later.
Thanks again for taking my issue to heart.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association