By: tyler9292 (offline)  Saturday, 17 November 2012 @ 01:33 AM ICT (Read 2709 times)  

Hi ,

I am from Singapore and am traveling to bangkok in December. I am currently riding a pcx and know that many of the thai people are in love with this bike too. I am hoping to get some original HONDA stuffs like SEAT and RIMS. Would really appreciate if anyone can advise me on where to buy these original authentic honda parts. THANKS! Big Grin

You can even email me at jingyang-@hotmail.com Big Grin

tyler9292

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: bkd ()  Sunday, 18 November 2012 @ 07:33 PM ICT  

Many Honda dealers in Bangkok also sell aftermarket parts for the Honda PCX. Try to translate the Honda dealer list with Google translate so you know how to find them.

By: tyler9292 (offline)  Sunday, 18 November 2012 @ 08:34 PM ICT  

thanks for the reply, just wondering is there like a place where most of the dealers are near to each other??
anyway which list are u talking about?

tyler9292

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Monday, 19 November 2012 @ 06:24 AM ICT  

I agree that most Honda dealers also sell aftermarket parts for the Honda PCX, but I'm not sure that they can be classified as 'original Honda' parts. Most of the aftermarket parts available for the Honda PCX are made by independent accessories manufacturers.

The best way to find accessories for a scooter like the Honda PCX in Thailand is to buy a Thai motorcycle magazine the moment you arrive in Thailand, Thai motorcycle magazines are full of advertising of companies/shops who sell parts. If the shop has a showroom just visit them and checkout the aftermarket products they have...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: tyler9292 ()  Wednesday, 21 November 2012 @ 05:27 PM ICT  

Hi , i was just wondering , would all the information of the motorcycle shops be in thai? because i wouldnt be able to read it . haha

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 21 November 2012 @ 05:40 PM ICT  

Quote by: tyler9292

Hi , i was just wondering , would all the information of the motorcycle shops be in thai? because i wouldnt be able to read it . haha

Yes, probably 80 to 90% would be in Thai – you probably can read the brand name and model number, and words like 'performance', 'power', 'alloy', 'carbon-fiber', etc....

Anyway it's most of the time just enough to know what they trying to say....

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association