By: Anonymous: Jeffrey ()  Thursday, 05 July 2012 @ 09:55 PM ICT (Read 3168 times)  

The Keeway RKV200 is a nice looking bike at a good price. However fuel milage is not it's strong point at 23 - 25 as the story says. Many scooters that can go just as fast now are getting close to 60 or over in a few cases. My Ninja does mid 30's and my CBR150 gets mid 40's Even my car gets 20, nearly the same.

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 05 July 2012 @ 10:11 PM ICT  

Comparing fuel economics between different motorcycles and scooters is one of the most difficult tasks in the industry.

Officially, with the Keeway RKV200, the remark of the fuel economics is more a side mark, also our afternoon testing is honestly not something we should base real world fuel economics on. First we had the motorcycle way to short to create a good inside in fuel economics, also test riding a new motorcycle is probably not that well for good fuel economics.

I'm pretty sure if I would daily commute with the Keeway RKV200 from point A to B and vice versa, the fuel per kilometer figures would look much more positive for the Keeway.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Poo ()  Tuesday, 10 July 2012 @ 09:13 AM ICT  

Quote by: Jeffrey

The Keeway RKV200 is a nice looking bike at a good price. However fuel milage is not it's strong point at 23 - 25 as the story says. Many scooters that can go just as fast now are getting close to 60 or over in a few cases. My Ninja does mid 30's and my CBR150 gets mid 40's Even my car gets 20, nearly the same.

The Keeway RKV200 will do more than 45km per litre if you use the same test conditions as the other manufacturers (run the motorcycle at a constant speed with one liter of fuel in laboratory conditions) use to measure fuel consumption.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association