By: Anonymous: Arambol ()  Wednesday, 06 June 2012 @ 11:38 AM ICT (Read 15381 times)  

Hi, I'm very interesting in purchasing a Keeway motorcycle. The two that I am looking at are the RKV200 and the TX200 motard. The bike would be used for a very short commute to work, and weekend pleasure riding. They are coming out at a similar kind of price to a Wave 125, but I can't help thinking they'd be a much more enjoyable ride. I'm not looking for out-and-out power, more a comfortable ride at leasurely cruising speeds, and a little low end torque that will see me clear of traffic.

Does anyone have any thoughts about which one would suit my needs better - I'm heavily leaning towards the RKV, but I also love the look of the TX. Do they have the same engine, and how does performance compare on them?

The other main thing is dealers. I realise they are quite simple machines, but I am mechanically challenged, so I'd need dealer support for servicing and any niggles that may occur (which I'm prepared for).

I am located a little out of Bangkok, towards Nongchok, so somewhere in Minburi would be ideal. At the moment I can only really find dealers in the centre of Bangkok, which is simply too far. I have heard that some smaller dealers can get hold of them, is this true?

I appreciate any help that can be offered.....happy and safe riding to you all....Peace

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 23 June 2012 @ 05:36 AM ICT  

For Keeway dealer information you best call the dealer hotline 02 613 9727 (best to let somebody who speaks Thai call).

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Tuesday, 10 July 2012 @ 08:18 AM ICT  

The Keeway Superlight 200;

EFI or carberator?
Where is it made?
Is there are dealer in Phuket? If not where in the south?
Thanks

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 10 July 2012 @ 08:37 AM ICT  

Quote by: Anonymous

The Keeway Superlight 200;

EFI or carberator?
Where is it made?
Is there are dealer in Phuket? If not where in the south?
Thanks

The Keeway Superlight 200 is equipped with a carburetor, it's probably assembled in Thailand. For up-to-date dealer information you best call the Keeway hotline 02 613 9727 (likely only speak Thai).

Also, hereby a better quality picture... (click to see it bigger)

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Andy AREA: Andy's Real Estate Agency ()  Friday, 28 September 2012 @ 01:48 PM ICT  

Hi Guys,
There's a dealer in Phuket near Khao Rang Junction near Manit Tyre in Phuket Town. The price is, however, THB 63,000. They said it's more expensive due to logistic. Well, that's acceptable to me. I Just got it about a week ago and being new to this clutch system, it's good for a starter like me. And the ride has been fun so far.

Andy
Andy's Real Estate Agency (AREA)

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association