By: Anonymous: Simon ()  Wednesday, 10 December 2008 @ 04:36 PM ICT (Read 8282 times)  

I read the article about the Tiger Boxer 250 RS and was wondering where I can see one. Anybody knows if they have a dealer in Bangkok Sukhumvit area?

By: Anonymous: Rod ()  Wednesday, 10 December 2008 @ 04:55 PM ICT  

As with Simon, I would like to know where to view the Boxer 250RS, but in Chiang Mai. I have seen a Tiger dealer with just scooters, so possibly they could bring one in from elsewhere in Thailand. Also, since it is over 200cc, would it be subject to the exorbitant fees that must be paid for larger motorcycles in Thailand? Price?? Thanks in advance.

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 10 December 2008 @ 05:28 PM ICT  

I not know any Tiger dealers, but I can answer the 200cc question. The Thai government changed the old 200cc rule to 250cc as being a more uniform ASEAN standard.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Alter ()  Monday, 15 December 2008 @ 06:25 PM ICT  

Hi there....
I have spoken to one of the managers at Tiger Mot. Thailand a few months ago and
in fact I also saw the Boxer 250cc at the Motorshow 2008.

After the motorshow I went to visit the manager above said at his office in Thanon Pahoyothin, (Lad Prhao area).
There is a garage and office there where they will give you detailed information as to where to buy one boxer 250cc.
Which is what I am planning to do too.

Good luck.

Quote by: Simon

I read the article about the Tiger Boxer 250 RS and was wondering where I can see one. Anybody knows if they have a dealer in Bangkok Sukhumvit area?

By: Anonymous: johnefallis ()  Thursday, 21 May 2009 @ 06:12 PM ICT  

Yes, there is a dealer in Bangkok. 1865 Phahon Yonthin Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900. It is a few km north of the Mo Chit BTS station or the Phahon Yonthin MRT station, on Phahon Yonthin Road between soi's 33 and 35. Set back off the road a little, sort of in the parking lot of the big Eagle/Goodyear service center. About 50 baht taxi from the BTS/MRT, or any bus going north. Contact Pariya Manomalphibul, tell him johnefallis sent you. You'll get a free gift and even more if you end up purchasing.

I will post specs and photos in this forum in the near future, but until then you can learn more at this link:

--<<< Links to other forums are not allowed >>>--

Oh yeah, phone number 0-2511-2270, 0-2511-2471

but you can also get him on his mobile 089-201-8147

John

http://www.boxermc.info/locator/index.php?mode=locdetail&amp;id=20090509164437832&amp;origin=20090320080412818

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 21 May 2009 @ 08:27 PM ICT  

Sorry John,

We had to remove the URL to the forum, the forum you refer to also not allows links to other forums.

On the other hand we at Motorcycle Thailand support your effort to promote Tiger Motorcycles, we also doing our part in supporting http://www.boxermc.info.

Maybe you can sign-up as member at the Boxer motorcycle club and post your pictures in a dedicated gallery.....

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Maintenance (offline)  Wednesday, 27 May 2009 @ 09:39 AM ICT  

I have cleaned up or tidied out some recent posts that had gone way off the topic under discussion..... Tiger Boxer 250 RS. Thanks for your future cooperation.

Maintenance

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3

7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association