By: Anonymous: GHAN ()  Thursday, 06 October 2011 @ 09:54 AM ICT (Read 2598 times)  

hi,
i am new to this forum
i need guidance in buying a new Honda Click by paying on monthly basis.
i checked prices in some shops. they vary a lot. and surprisingly its cheaper to buy Click in the North of Thailand than in Bangkok. does anyone have any info on this?
what i really want to know is how much is the regular interest rate that will be charged. and can anyone recommend a good/reputable dealer that i can go to. i want to get a good deal.

By: Anonymous: Thanin ()  Thursday, 06 October 2011 @ 11:28 AM ICT  

The cheapest way to buy a Honda Click, or basically all motorcycles, is by talking to Krungthai Bank (www.ktb.co.th) they have a financing plan with selected dealers who do the service...

By: andyc (offline)  Monday, 10 October 2011 @ 01:52 PM ICT  

Quote by: GHAN

hi,
i am new to this forum
i need guidance in buying a new Honda Click by paying on monthly basis.
i checked prices in some shops. they vary a lot. and surprisingly its cheaper to buy Click in the North of Thailand than in Bangkok. does anyone have any info on this?
what i really want to know is how much is the regular interest rate that will be charged. and can anyone recommend a good/reputable dealer that i can go to. i want to get a good deal.

Dont think the price is cheaper up north look at the interest rates,if you take the shop finance you will be paying well over the odds,bank is the best if you are Thai.But check the shops finance you will be shocked how much interest you will be paying.pay in full is best if cant go to bank

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Matty (offline)  Monday, 10 October 2011 @ 02:23 PM ICT  

If possible, pay cash. You will be amazed at the deal you can negotiate if you know what you want and walk in to the shop with a bag full of cash.
If you dont have the cash, the next best thing is to get a loan from a bank, (only use a finance company as a last resort) discuss with the bank what you want to do, then if possible get cash ,a bank cheque or tell the Moto Shop you can direct deposit from your account to their bank account. This way you should be able to get as good a deal as walking in with cash in hand. If the Moto shop wont agree to the price YOU want to pay or they wont throw in extras like helmets, jackets etc etc. just walk away, they will probably run after you agreeing to YOUR deal. If not there are many many Moto shops. Try elsewhere, it wont be long before you get what you want, saving yourself 1000s of baht on the deal and saving yourself a lot of interest payable to finance companys.
You will feel alot happier knowing your not being ripped off.
Matt..

Matty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association