11 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Anonymous: Suffian ()  Wednesday, 05 October 2011 @ 11:41 AM ICT (Read 7804 times)  

Hello there,

My name is Suffian, and I am from Malaysia. I have some questions about Yamaha Spark 135i in Thailand and saw that you posted a reply on a thread about it, and sound very knowledgable, hence this email.

My company produces a piggyback ECU for Yamaha 150cc EFI bikes (FZ150i in Malaysia, V-Ixion in Indonesia, and R15 in India) called the Fuel Controller Unit (FCU). The main function of this product is to enable engine tuning for the aforementioned fuel-injection bike models and therefore gain more power and fuel savings. Our product has been in the Malaysian and Indonesian market for 3 months and just recently entered the Indian market, all with good responses from users.

You can find more info about our product from our website at www.fsrtech.com

We believe that our product could work well with Yamaha Spark 135i in Thailand as well, as the fuel-injection system (including the electronics) is similar to Yamaha FZ150i. Therefore, we would like to find an interested party in Thailand to work with us in bringing our product there.

Do you have anybody in mind who could be interested?

Alright, thank you for your attention and have a great day!

Regards,

Suffian

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Wednesday, 05 October 2011 @ 12:19 PM ICT  

Suffian,

It helps if you login before posting then we can send you a PM. Also helps if the website you link to is up and running.

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 05 October 2011 @ 12:34 PM ICT  

Quote by: Flying Squirrel

Suffian,

It helps if you login before posting then we can send you a PM. Also helps if the website you link to is up and running.

Officially the post was send to us by email, normally we do little with emails like this. But in this case we posted it on our forum, as some of the people active on the forum have actually a Yamaha Spark 135i, and asked several times about performance parts....

We asked them if we can publish the email address, but not have had a answer...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 05 October 2011 @ 12:39 PM ICT  

You can contact FSR Technology Sdn Bhd by email at suffian@gmail.com

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: pyanski (offline)  Wednesday, 05 October 2011 @ 02:53 PM ICT  

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the confusion. The original post was actually an email by me to the moderator.

So here I am all logged in.

As was mentioned before, we produce a fully programmable piggyback ECU for Yamaha 150cc Fuel Injection bikes (FZ150i in Malaysia, V-ixion in Indonesia and R15 in India). Our product is called FCU or Fuel Control Unit, which enables the engine tuning for these Yamaha bikes for performance and fuel savings. I am attaching two dyno test results - one for standard Yamaha FZ150i and the other is upgraded to 62mm block + Racing cam + Custom exhaust. Each graph shows the power of the bike before and after installing our FCU.

For more details about our product, please visit our website at fsrtech.com/fcu

We believe that our product is compatible with Yamaha Spark 135i in Thailand as well, as the fuel-injection system (including the electronics) is similar to Yamaha FZ150i. Therefore, we would like to find an interested party in Thailand to work with us in bringing our product there.

If there's anyone who is interested, or knows someone who might be interested, please kindly contact me at suffian at gmail dot com or suffian at fsrtech dot com

Thanks!

Click on image to openClick on image to open

pyanski

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Matty (offline)  Wednesday, 05 October 2011 @ 04:03 PM ICT  

I have a Spark 135i and am interested in this product. Has it actually been tried on a spark 135i or are they just guessing that it will work ?
if anyone has tried it and recieved performance increases I would like to hear more and will seriously consider purchasing one.
Thanks
Matt.

Matty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: pyanski (offline)  Wednesday, 05 October 2011 @ 11:23 PM ICT  

Hi Matty,

Thank you for your interest. To be perfectly honest we have not tested it yet on Spark 135i as the Malaysian variation of the bike (135LC) is not fuel-injection but carburetor type. However, we strongly believe it should work with Spark 135i as the ECU is the same as FZ150i. The only difference would be the correct fuel mapping to be used.

If you could help to find a potential dealer and access to a dyno, we could consider to fly over there to have the FCU installed and tested on your bike.

Thanks

pyanski

Group Comfort
Level:

By: andyc (offline)  Monday, 10 October 2011 @ 11:33 PM ICT  

Quote by: pyanski

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the confusion. The original post was actually an email by me to the moderator.

So here I am all logged in.

As was mentioned before, we produce a fully programmable piggyback ECU for Yamaha 150cc Fuel Injection bikes (FZ150i in Malaysia, V-ixion in Indonesia and R15 in India). Our product is called FCU or Fuel Control Unit, which enables the engine tuning for these Yamaha bikes for performance and fuel savings. I am attaching two dyno test results - one for standard Yamaha FZ150i and the other is upgraded to 62mm block + Racing cam + Custom exhaust. Each graph shows the power of the bike before and after installing our FCU.

For more details about our product, please visit our website at fsrtech.com/fcu

We believe that our product is compatible with Yamaha Spark 135i in Thailand as well, as the fuel-injection system (including the electronics) is similar to Yamaha FZ150i. Therefore, we would like to find an interested party in Thailand to work with us in bringing our product there.

If there's anyone who is interested, or knows someone who might be interested, please kindly contact me at suffian at gmail dot com or suffian at fsrtech dot com

Thanks!

im sorry we need more detail to say it can work, at the moment i have 2 people work for Kawasaki here helping rebuild an old bike.yes at this time of night its our hobby,give more detail then can a answer,thanks andy

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Matty (offline)  Tuesday, 11 October 2011 @ 01:06 AM ICT  

Hi Pyanski, I would love to have it tested on my bike but unfortunately im heading back to Australia this thursday and wont be back in ?Thailand for 6 months. I am interested to buy tho if you get it sorted.
thanks
Matt...

Matty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: pyanski (offline)  Tuesday, 11 October 2011 @ 08:32 AM ICT  

@andyc : Thanks for the feedback. As I said before, we have not actually tested it yet on a Spark 135i BUT we do have strong reasons to believe it should work, as the electronic part of the Fuel Injection system is similar to that of FZ150i in Malaysia. Of course we do not want to sell unproven products. That is why I was looking for an interested party to test it out first, and actually there is already someone from this forum who volunteered to do so with a free sample we provide. If things work out well, this party is interested to become our dealer.

@Matty : Thanks for the interest. Hopefully by the time you get back to Thailand things would have all been sorted out and the product readily available from our soon-to-be dealer there. BTW we are also currently having our product tested by someone in NSW to be fitted on a YZF R125. If things work out well, I can probably give you his contact information so that you can actually see our product in action. He's a serious racer and a racing team owner, having raced in few motoGP support races :-)

pyanski

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Longtooth ()  Sunday, 29 June 2014 @ 12:37 PM ICT  

Now that the R15, 150cc is available in Thailand, a total upgrade to 150cc and add this and you're good to go. I would like to find a shop in Thailand to do the mechanical work!

11 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association