By: Anonymous: Simson ()  Saturday, 17 September 2011 @ 01:45 PM ICT (Read 3697 times)  

I am trying to rebuild my son's Yamaha Nouvo Elegance 135, which means replacing some of the plastic body panels. These seem to be very fragile and prone to cracking, especially the main front fairing. I am having difficulty in tracking down a stockist of these panels in Thailand for either new panels or good second-hand panels. I am especially interested in obtaining the front fairing and the left-hand side fairing, which holds the key for the seat release and would ideally like to get good second-hand spares.

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 18 September 2011 @ 06:25 PM ICT  

As you have already identified, the panels can be fragile and easily damaged making used Yamaha Nouvo fairing parts very rare indeed. There are several places to try for for parts in Klong Thom market in Chinatown, but secondhand motorcycle body parts are still very rare.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Kit ()  Monday, 19 September 2011 @ 08:28 AM ICT  

Yesterday I bought some new panels for a Honda Sonic at Klong Thom market, they also had body parts for the Yamaha Nouvo Elegance hanging outside.

By: Anonymous: Rommy ()  Wednesday, 21 September 2011 @ 05:33 AM ICT  

Hello...my name is Rommy... I'm from Indonesia....i would like to buy Yamaha Nouvo Elegance original (OEM) rear cast wheel (rear rim)...i could find it it in Indonesia...can you help me?

Here are the part number 5P1-F5338-10-33 i found it on Yamaha Thai .com

Thank U for your attention...i hope somebody could help me...

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association