By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Saturday, 13 August 2011 @ 06:24 AM ICT (Read 4695 times)  

i put a new exhaust, and k+n filter on by cbr 150, but now has a flat spot between 5-7000 revs. how do i adjust the carb main jet to match the new mods? thanks!

Some of the posts here are originally posted as comments for article Honda CBR-150 modify

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 13 August 2011 @ 06:27 AM ICT  

Quote by: Anonymous

i put a new exhaust, and k+n filter on by cbr 150, but now has a flat spot between 5-7000 revs. how do i adjust the carb main jet to match the new mods? thanks!

You can find some information on how to adjust the main jet of your carburetor here, Tuning your Carburetor - Idle and Main Jet Circuit Tuning

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Saturday, 13 August 2011 @ 06:28 AM ICT  

For a free-flow pipe, main jet 2 sizes bigger, for filter add 1 size bigger, eg 3 sizes bigger on main jet and 1 size for pilot, jets can be obtained from any carburettor shop. Rule of thumb for air screw is 2 to 2.5 turns out, bike must die if jet is turned in all the way, otherwise you have a leak on the inlet rubber. Happy tuning

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Saturday, 13 August 2011 @ 06:30 AM ICT  

i made my bike a 177cc and i have a performance pipe on but it doesn't seem to do much. Is there something wrong with my jetting or what is the problem

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association