By: scotsman (offline)  Tuesday, 19 July 2011 @ 04:07 PM ICT (Read 3576 times)  

Hi My question is what has happened to the New Honda Airblade? My wife and has been looking around all the Honda shops in the Chonburi area and also phoned many in Bangkok and no one has a new Honda Airblade for sale.
Regards
Scotsman

scotsman

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: G ()  Tuesday, 19 July 2011 @ 04:13 PM ICT  

There is no new Honda Airblade that I am aware of. Production stopped and it was superceded by the Honda PCX towards the end of 2010. A few were still hanging around in showrooms for a while, but I haven't seen any 'new' ones, and I go to dealerships regularly.

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 19 July 2011 @ 05:01 PM ICT  

The Honda AirBlade-i is still in production, the production of the none-fuel-injection model has stopped. Many dealers had the idea that the Honda PCX 125i was replacing the AirBlade-i and therefore did not order them...

You best chance to find a Honda AirBlade-i near where you're living is to call the Honda hotline, they know what dealer have on stock or can tell exactly when the dealer gets stock... Call them at 02-725-4000

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: scotsman ()  Wednesday, 20 July 2011 @ 03:30 PM ICT  

Thank you all for your reply's My wife in the off chance went into a Honda shop in Na Kluea and to her suprise they had one the correct color as well so it was a bonus they are still very hard to find but a very good Bike.
regards
Scotsman

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association