16 posts :: Page 1 of 2
By: haman (offline)  Wednesday, 25 May 2011 @ 12:02 PM ICT (Read 12228 times)  

I want to import 100 units of Honda CBR250R Police which is made in Thailand. I found that Thailand Motor already export the model to Malaysia for police using.

Very urgent!!!!

Contact me: ctm.trung@gmail.com

Click on image to open

haman

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: Ron ()  Wednesday, 25 May 2011 @ 12:57 PM ICT  

I have NEVER received a reply after trying to contact Honda in Thailand!
Maybe the link below will be of use to you; your request should alert them to something special.
Good luck.

www.honda.asia/

By: haman (offline)  Wednesday, 25 May 2011 @ 02:19 PM ICT  

Thank you. I also have tried to contact Thailand Honda Motor but no reply totally.

Still need the help from you all.

haman

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Ron ()  Wednesday, 25 May 2011 @ 05:05 PM ICT  

" .... but no reply totally. "

What is it about the major bike/car companies in Thailand that makes them
so (choose the appropriate term) 'arrogant'/'ignorant'/'unprofessional'/'inefficient'?

Not receiving replies from them is a very common (ie 'normal'Wink thing.

By: Big Guy (offline)  Thursday, 26 May 2011 @ 06:58 AM ICT  

Let's think about this "request" because it sounds suspiciously like a variation on any one of the dozen Nigerian scam emails that we see every day. My guess is that anyone replying will be offered a piece of the profit for organizing the deal, but at some point they will have to put up some front money.

The person who posted this is a new forum member with no other comments or articles. Is anyone surprised?

Wouldn't a legitimate business person get a reply from Honda for a 100 unit purchase? Sure they would, and if for some reason they didn't, they would be on the phone to the Honda office, HQ or a large dealer in Bangkok.

In Asia it's not uncommon for businesses to use Hotmail etc., but if this "business person" can't get a response by faxing Honda on his letterhead, then something is very wrong and it's not with Honda Thailand.

If any Motorcycle Thailand readers want to participate in this "wonderful business opportunity" they can probably get the same end result by putting US$1000 in their pocket and heading for a weekend in Pattaya with a couple of ladyboys. (Not that there's anything wrong with that as long as it was planned that way!)

Big Guy

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 26 May 2011 @ 08:54 AM ICT  

The request for help is genuine, as far as it comes from Vietnam, and from sources we know that the Vietnamese government has studied the purchase of Honda motorcycles.

We forwarded the information, with all details to Honda Thailand (Motorcycles) Co. Ltd., which is probably another Honda that most people first try to contact. It's for Honda to decide how to proceed with the information...

And it's a fact that Thai companies are really not into answering emails...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: shark ()  Thursday, 26 May 2011 @ 11:04 AM ICT  

Hi,

I don't know about motorcycles, but if you are looking for 100 helmets (police force style ), you can contact me, i am sure that we can make deal.

Best regards

Sylvain

www.sharkhelmetsthailand.com

By: Anonymous: Ron ()  Thursday, 26 May 2011 @ 01:35 PM ICT  

" We forwarded the information, with all details to Honda Thailand (Motorcycles) Co. Ltd., which is probably another Honda that most people first try to contact. It's for Honda to decide how to proceed with the information... "

Please advise, in due course, whether or not you receive a response from Honda.

By: haman (offline)  Thursday, 26 May 2011 @ 05:45 PM ICT  

Thank you for all comments.

I would like to confirm again that I do want to import the CBR250R Police from Thailand.

Yes, I'm a new member of this forum. The only reason why I joint the forum is that I want to find a suitable supplier in Thailand.

If someone doesn't trust my order or want to get more details, he can contact me thru email and request more information. It is normal in business.

All I want to confirm the reality of my order!

Thank you again and do hope to receive any reply from Thailand suppliers.

haman

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Ron ()  Thursday, 26 May 2011 @ 06:13 PM ICT  

" ... hope to receive any reply from Thailand suppliers. "

Good luck Haman!

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Thursday, 26 May 2011 @ 08:28 PM ICT  

After my experience with sending emails to many Thai-Companies, and believe me I'd really send many, it's that no one of them ever answered.
My questions have been about oil coolers, intercoolers, rims, exhaust-systems and more stuff like this.
Now I buy everything I need in USA or Germany.

By: Anonymous: Graham ()  Monday, 30 May 2011 @ 02:50 PM ICT  

I'm wondering if Haman or Motorcycle Thailand has received a reply from Honda Thailand yet?

One would think Honda would be knocking the door down to, at least, confirm this possible sale!

By: haman (offline)  Thursday, 02 June 2011 @ 05:48 PM ICT  

Nothing yet, my friend. I'm waiting!

haman

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: David ()  Thursday, 02 June 2011 @ 11:38 PM ICT  

Screw Honda Thailand mate; try Kawasaki !

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Monday, 06 June 2011 @ 12:02 PM ICT  

Haman,

Given the number of Nigerian scam emails I am not sure I would take an email enquiry seriously either.

IF you are serious get your a*** on an aircraft. Then go and knock on Honda's door.

They will take seriously anyone who comes knocking and want 100 bikes.

Please remember that parts from Japan are in short supply so timing may not be ideal.

Have you tried the telephone to schedule an appointment? Suchart Arunsaengroj, General Manager for sales at AP Honda Co,

Speculate to accumulate?

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

16 posts :: Page 1 of 2
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association