By: Anonymous: Smileygc ()  Tuesday, 03 May 2011 @ 10:59 PM ICT (Read 3616 times)  

Kawasaki Versys Tourer - Is it available in Thailand?

I have just returned from a visit to UK and discovered the Kawasaki Versys is available in standard (Thailand) version, City version and Tourer.
The Tourer comes with colour coded panniers, a fully adjustable screen and colour coded hand guards. The City comes with a top box rather than the panniers.
The UK Tourer version is an addittional 450 UKP on the 'Standard' UK price, which seems a good deal.
Does anyone, know if the Tourer will be coming available here in Thailand?

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 04 May 2011 @ 03:53 AM ICT  

No, Kawasaki Thailand only offers the Versys ABS for 285,000 THB, but I understand they sell a lot of accessories – including the panniers.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Chang ()  Wednesday, 04 May 2011 @ 07:34 AM ICT  

No of course there is not going to be an Tourer or City for sale in Thailand. It are all the same bikes with some different extra's that you can buy yourself. In the UK those extra's will be cheaper. But almost all the extra's are for sale in Thailand.

Chang Noi

By: Anonymous: PhuketRider ()  Wednesday, 04 May 2011 @ 09:15 AM ICT  

The only difference between the Kawasaki Versys Touring and standard Versys are the Versys varioscreen, tankprotector, panniers, and the handguards.

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association