By: Geoff P (offline)  Monday, 14 February 2011 @ 06:59 AM ICT (Read 2009 times)  

I am trying to find an Aluminium foundry in the Sa Keow area.

One that I could contact via e-mail would be nice, one that would actually respond to a Farang would be nicer still.

Geoff

Geoff P

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Monday, 14 February 2011 @ 12:12 PM ICT  

Quote by: Geoff P

I am trying to find an Aluminium foundry in the Sa Keow area.

One that I could contact via e-mail would be nice, one that would actually respond to a Farang would be nicer still.

Geoff

Aluminum castings can I ask for what sort of products. Lots of quality differences, and most companies concentrate on a specific product group. Also, it would be helpful if you could specify the quantity of pieces you want produced.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Geoff P (offline)  Monday, 14 February 2011 @ 12:36 PM ICT  

Basically I want to buy materials, like foundry sand, aluminium ingots, de-gasser etc, for use in my home foundry.

One of my hobbies is making model steam-engines and for that I am casting some parts (with what degree of success, well we won't go into that just now Eek! ) It is a case of try, fail, melt-down the mistakes, and try again.

From where I live (Aranyaprathet, near the Cambodia border) it's a blooming long way to the foundries near Bangkok, on a motorbike carrying a bucket of sand, so I'm trying to find someplace nearer to me.

Geoff

Geoff P

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association