By: stefanos tiara120s (offline)  Friday, 17 December 2010 @ 07:09 AM ICT (Read 6434 times)  

Hello to everyone i am from Greece and i am searching for Yamaha Tiara 120 genuine parts because in my country they dont have this bike and i dont find spare parts!
Can anyone suggest me a link of a store in thailand or somewhere else who they have yamaha parts for this bike??
thanks stefanos

stefanos tiara120s

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Friday, 17 December 2010 @ 09:20 AM ICT  

Quote by: stefanos tiara120s

Hello to everyone i am from Greece and i am searching for Yamaha Tiara 120 genuine parts because in my country they dont have this bike and i dont find spare parts!
Can anyone suggest me a link of a store in thailand or somewhere else who they have yamaha parts for this bike??
thanks stefanos

I think you can still order parts for the Yamaha Tiara at Yamaha Thailand, to avoid mis communication I would suggest that you download the Yamaha Tiara Parts Manual/Catalog to find the right part numbers for the parts you need.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: stefanos tiara120s (offline)  Friday, 17 December 2010 @ 09:36 AM ICT  

First of all thanks for your interest to reply!!! I have already download from this forum the parts list manual before two weeks and it was very helpful.
I want to know how i can order parts from the Yamaha thailand if i am not a dealer?
I thought that i couldnt!!
Do you know any Yamaha dealer link which i can order some parts??Βecause i dont think so that the Yamaha thailand will confirm my order because of the amount of the parts which is 100 usd or something like that.

stefanos tiara120s

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Saturday, 18 December 2010 @ 11:07 AM ICT  

Stepanos,

Just so someone doesn't try and cheat you.

The price of the five items you require retail from Yamaha is 400 baht or approximately 10 Euros.

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association