By: monoguy (offline)  Saturday, 04 December 2010 @ 07:13 PM ICT (Read 3214 times)  

Shall we share on what bike(s) we are riding and post some picture of our bike?

Jeffrey

monoguy

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Anonymous: Jeffrey ()  Sunday, 05 December 2010 @ 03:05 PM ICT  

[b[]Personally I am very lucky and my "stable" is always changing
I have bikes here and there around the world, but lets stick with Thailand . . .
1.) Honda NSR 150 SP in showroom conditions with a factory prep'd race engine that I keep inside just to look at
2.) Suzuki Step 125 my give away grocery getter. Let friends use this bike to run around (once took it from Chiang Mai to Pattaya)
3.) Honda CBR Repsol 150 another bike I seldom use but let other barrow to go ride. Been all over on this bike
4.) Honda CX500 Turbo classic but really should let it go go someone who will use it
5.) Honda PCX 125 my everyday commuter bike but also been 2 up on it to Khon Kean, Nong Khai and Chiang Mai a few times. 2 months 10,000 km
6.) Kawasaki Ninja 250 this bike I am playing with as my long distance touring bike
7.) Yamaha Mio GT 125 Been very disappointed in this under performing bike. A snail that my Girl friend uses and loves
8.) Kawasaki Valcon 900 Crusier - What was I ever thinking ? over weigh, hot, fat with poor handling and bad breaking. I just don't get the crusier thing I guess and trying to unload this tank. Only 2900 km with all the extras - paid 520,000 and will take just a fraction of that to unload it.

But ask me again next week, eyes on the new CBR 250 and D tracker. Honda please put the new 250 engine in a supermotard and I'll buy one this engine is a winner and in a motard would be wonderful ! [/b]

By: monoguy (offline)  Sunday, 05 December 2010 @ 04:42 PM ICT  

Quote by: Jeffrey

[b[]Personally I am very lucky and my "stable" is always changing
I have bikes here and there around the world, but lets stick with Thailand . . .
1.) Honda NSR 150 SP in showroom conditions with a factory prep'd race engine that I keep inside just to look at
2.) Suzuki Step 125 my give away grocery getter. Let friends use this bike to run around (once took it from Chiang Mai to Pattaya)
3.) Honda CBR Repsol 150 another bike I seldom use but let other barrow to go ride. Been all over on this bike
4.) Honda CX500 Turbo classic but really should let it go go someone who will use it
5.) Honda PCX 125 my everyday commuter bike but also been 2 up on it to Khon Kean, Nong Khai and Chiang Mai a few times. 2 months 10,000 km
6.) Kawasaki Ninja 250 this bike I am playing with as my long distance touring bike
7.) Yamaha Mio GT 125 Been very disappointed in this under performing bike. A snail that my Girl friend uses and loves
8.) Kawasaki Valcon 900 Crusier - What was I ever thinking ? over weigh, hot, fat with poor handling and bad breaking. I just don't get the crusier thing I guess and trying to unload this tank. Only 2900 km with all the extras - paid 520,000 and will take just a fraction of that to unload it.

But ask me again next week, eyes on the new CBR 250 and D tracker. Honda please put the new 250 engine in a supermotard and I'll buy one this engine is a winner and in a motard would be wonderful ! [/b]

Wow. you have a great collection! hmmm
1.) Yamaha FZ1 Yr2006 (sold)
2.) Honda CBR 1000 Yr 2007. great bike wif good handling. but sell it to get my new bike
3.) Yamaha YZF-R6 Yr 2010. Now riding. althought only 600cc but it still give a Great power.

I'm eyeing on the Kawasaki ER650N, cause it is cheap in thailand. anyone riding this bike now? pls advice me more on this bike. Smile

Jeffrey

monoguy

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Anonymous: Tibo ()  Friday, 18 March 2011 @ 04:37 PM ICT  

I am riding a Honda VTR SP1 (RC51), was my dream bike. Awesome ride even though it is a pain to ride it here. Compare it to any 1000cc 4cylinders sportbikes and they will all appears as confortable as a Goldwing....

And I just bought a KSR for the fun of it (and I got a good price on it, second hand).

Jeffrey, you intend to sell you CX500 ? Do you have anymore details about it ? That's a sweet ride, classic and kinda legendary too.

Tibo

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association