By: Anonymous: FerDex ()  Tuesday, 26 October 2010 @ 04:00 PM ICT (Read 3475 times)  

Hello
Please, can you indicate me Motorbike shop having a great choice of second hand moto in or near bangkok.
I am searching Susuki 250 CC Volty or Honda Phantom, Kawasaki Boss or Honda 400 CC or Yamaha 400 CC ;
Can you helpme by giving me full adresss ant the way to go there

I was also told about a Honda Shop in Samut Pakan
Does somebody knows ?
Where is it ?

Greetings
FerDex

By: Richard (offline)  Wednesday, 27 October 2010 @ 12:51 PM ICT  

Quote by: FerDex

Hello
Please, can you indicate me Motorbike shop having a great choice of second hand moto in or near bangkok.
I am searching Susuki 250 CC Volty or Honda Phantom, Kawasaki Boss or Honda 400 CC or Yamaha 400 CC ;
Can you helpme by giving me full adresss ant the way to go there

I was also told about a Honda Shop in Samut Pakan
Does somebody knows ?
Where is it ?

Greetings
FerDex

Hard to believe you have difficulty finding a motorcycle shop in Bangkok... Especially if you're looking for the regular secondhand motorcycles. For the 250cc you need to be very lucky, currently secondhand 250cc motorcycles are very much in demand and rare.

The rumors go's that Suzuki will start selling a 250cc motorcycle in the beginning of next year, before they never officially released a 250cc model in the Thai market. The CB400 is a common bike on the secondhand market in Thailand, but, be careful lots of this motorcycle come with fake, altered, bend papers who likely some point in the future will be classified and identified as illegal.

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association