By: Danny (offline)  Tuesday, 24 August 2010 @ 12:06 AM ICT (Read 5291 times)  

Its the new Guy again.
After doing a lot of thinking I made up my mind. I will get the 2010 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 custom. And the better half says she likes it better but truth be known she is looking at the price tag more than the photos I have been sending her.

Know comes the part of taking the Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom and start turning into Danny's Vulcan 900 custom. First thing along with saddle bags (removable) back rest and gel set for me and my wife.

I have read in several forums that the upper exhaust sits right next to the passenger foot peg. In fact a man in Chang Mai sad they had melted his wife's heel of her shoe on a ride. So I started looking at new exhaust pipe's like the 2 into 1 cobras and some others that give more clearance for my wife and saddle bags. This will also now through of the fuel mapping in the injectors and that means getting other components to change the fuel mapping.

I have been searching on line for custom parts shops in Thailand but have not been able to. Does any of you know where to get good quality exhaust systems and the fuel mapping system like fuel commander or cobra F12000R. Or is this something I will have to shipped in.
Also a good paint shop preferably in the Udon Thani area that.

In the photo below is similar to the paint job I want. Any one have a guess what it could coast to do in Thailand

Click on image to open

Danny

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: BikerBill ()  Wednesday, 25 August 2010 @ 08:50 AM ICT  

Dirt Shop on Onnut Road in Bangkok sells the Dynojet Power Commander III you can call them at 02 322-1441. Maybe they have the Power Commander III for the Kawasaki Vulcan 900 not in stock, but I'm sure they can get one. Also they have the equipment to properly install and tune a Power Commander.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association