By: Anonymous: jimmy ()  Sunday, 08 August 2010 @ 11:19 AM ICT (Read 3275 times)  

HELLO I AM LIVING IN ROI-ET, DO YOU KNOW OF ANYWHERE HERE OR IN THE VICINITY WHERE I CAN PURCHASE A NEW, OR VERY GOOD CONDITIONED SECOND HAND PHANTOM
CHEERS JIMMY

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 08 August 2010 @ 11:43 AM ICT  

A new Honda Phantom TA200 can be a problem as Honda stopped selling them since March this year. We received some very solid information that Honda is going to introduce a new top model for the Thai motorcycle line-up in September or October.

It's maybe a idea to wait for that, maybe the model is not to your liking, but it will surely put some pressure on the secondhand market of the previous upper Honda models including the Honda Phantom.

On the other hand you can also look at the Tiger Boxer 250 RS, or the V-twin 250cc Lifan LF250B which both are excellent machines and both are being sold for 72 to 76,000 Baht.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Gerd Langer ()  Wednesday, 15 September 2010 @ 12:11 PM ICT  

Here I find an offer for PHANTOM, but it is in ao nang, Krabi.

http://www.aonang.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1039 (Direct link is disabled as inappropriate content is reported)

May be this can help you for finding PHANTOM, good conditions and low price now !

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association