By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Friday, 30 April 2010 @ 05:32 AM ICT (Read 3742 times)  

Did you really mean to say "raked triple tree???" Raking the tree, instead of the frame, is notorious for doing very evil things to the handling of virtually any bike receiving said treatment.

------------------------------
This posting was originally posted as comment for article The 2010 Honda Fury, Honda is Going Wild

By: news (offline)  Friday, 30 April 2010 @ 05:48 AM ICT  

Yes, the Honda Fury has as far as we could see, we didn't have the pleasure of examining the Honda at our garage, has 6-degree-raked triple trees. And road handling is marvelous, steering is very light.

And yes we know that “raking the trees” will in normal circumstances mess-up the steering and handling of a bike, but apparently Honda found a way to fix this side-effect.
Ride On

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Rebel4Ever ()  Wednesday, 04 April 2012 @ 01:20 PM ICT  

Does somebody know where I can buy this bike? You would make my day. I'm looking for this bike for some time. Honda did not have it at the Motorshow in BKK. Thanx...

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 04 April 2012 @ 01:32 PM ICT  

Quote by: Rebel4Ever

Does somebody know where I can buy this bike? You would make my day. I'm looking for this bike for some time. Honda did not have it at the Motorshow in BKK. Thanx...

Redbaron in Bangkok has the Honda Fury often on stock and I even hear they can order one from Japan for you... All without being overly expensive.

Last time I saw them at Redbaron Bangkok the Honda Fury VTI1300 was priced 668.000 THB for the regular model and 695,000 THB for the ABS model. Probably this time you pay a bit more weak-Yen, strong Thai Baht... etc etc...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Rebel4Ever ()  Thursday, 05 April 2012 @ 01:22 PM ICT  

Thanks, found Red Baron on the website. They will see me this week... About Baht/Yen; that should be in my favor.... Thanks again for your reply...

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 05 April 2012 @ 01:55 PM ICT  

Yes, Baht/Yen; that should be in your favor, but somehow it never is... But don't worry we and probably many other motorcycle owners in Thailand have the same problem...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association