By: Anonymous: maime ()  Tuesday, 20 April 2010 @ 12:33 PM ICT (Read 4289 times)  

Hi there both the fino and the nuovo mx are new bikes and just about 200o km ...both of them are difficult to start and many others i now know have the same problem... does anyone else experience this and does anyone had this and was able to fix it? I asked the delaer and they say nothing they can do about because it is of using gasohol (e10) which is a bit of a joke because i have tried the fino and the nuovo mx on benzene 91 and the same starting issues....on the contrary we have a honda that was parked for a month (new honda click) and one touch and it runs...

thanks for suggestions and help

By: Anonymous: Sue ()  Tuesday, 20 April 2010 @ 12:51 PM ICT  

have the same problem with the fino i bought last year. My dealer tells me it is the gasohol problem, gasohol not good for carburettor bikes

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Thursday, 22 April 2010 @ 05:52 PM ICT  

With a motorcycle with just 2000km on the clock you very likely still have warranty on the motorcycle. So not try to modify of do anything mechanical on the motorcycle and go to your Yamaha dealer and explain the problem.

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association