By: Anonymous: Rob McKenzie ()  Wednesday, 31 March 2010 @ 10:12 AM ICT (Read 8178 times)  

It's an end of an era, I watched my beautiful BMW disappear up the road on a trailer today. The arthritis has won. I had my first ride on the back of a motorcycle at 14, owned my first motorcycle at 16, got my license at 17 and have been on a motorcycle ever since – nearly 50 years.

I have arthritis in both knees and found it increasingly difficult to hold the motorcycle up. I had a moment a few weeks ago with the motorcycle failing on my leg, resulting in some paint coming off.

My wife, bless her heart suggested I look at a Can-Am Spyder because I don't have to hold it up. Her comment was that I could get used to it now before having knee-replacement surgery next year.

The question is, do they sell the Can-Am Spyder in Thailand, and how would it be riding it with my knee problems?

By: Richard (offline)  Wednesday, 31 March 2010 @ 07:28 PM ICT  

You are in luck, the Can-Am Spyder's are available in Thailand – but they come with price ticket...

Can-Am Spyder Roadster RS manual-transmission - 1,590,000 Baht
Can-Am Spyder Roadster RS electric-transmission - 1,658,000 Baht
Can-Am Spyder Roadster RS Sport manual – 1,686,000 Baht
Can-Am Spyder Roadster RS Sport Electric – 1,754,000 Baht
Can-Am Spyder Roadster RS Special-Edition – 1,754,000 Baht
Can-Am Spyder Roadster RT Manual – 1,855,000 Baht
Can-Am Spyder Roadster RTT Manual or Electric – 1,950,000 Baht
Can-Am Spyder Roadster RTS Manual – Electronic – 2,160,000 Baht

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: Anonymous: Graeme ()  Thursday, 26 January 2012 @ 05:57 AM ICT  

I am also looking for a Canam Spyder RT Limited with the Automatic Transmission.I know this is an old Forum Question but am hoping someone can help me as I have exhausted my lines of search.I had one person who said he could obtain but as soon as I said I needed a new green book for it,not just a patched up one he did not bother to answer me.
Hoping someone can help,Graeme.

By: Richard (offline)  Thursday, 26 January 2012 @ 09:50 AM ICT  

Quote by: Graeme

I am also looking for a Canam Spyder RT Limited with the Automatic Transmission.I know this is an old Forum Question but am hoping someone can help me as I have exhausted my lines of search.I had one person who said he could obtain but as soon as I said I needed a new green book for it,not just a patched up one he did not bother to answer me.
Hoping someone can help,Graeme.

I cannot tell you if the specific Can-Am Spyder you want is available in Thailand, but I'm sure that the official Can-Am Spyder dealer for Thailand can help you with that information.

The official Can-Am Spyder dealer for Thailand is

Kunka Corporation
999/2 Moo 6, Teparak Road
Teparak
A.Muang
Samutprakarn 10270
Tel: +66 (0)2 385 1345

Also ALL Spyder's they sell come with greenbook and factory warranty and service....

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 26 January 2012 @ 10:05 AM ICT  

A few years back, the Can-Am Spyder was official introduced on the Thai market and while it's maybe not the best selling motor vehicle it's very popular. You could read our article about the introduction of the Can-Am Spyder The Can-Am Spyder Roadster, Next Dimension of Riding

Also attached you can find a leaflet they handed out on the Bangkok Motorbike Festival.

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association