22 posts :: Page 2 of 2
By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 21 June 2011 @ 09:24 AM ICT  

An older 250cc two-stroke is probably the better choice for a weekend joy dirt bike. But what I found is that it's not easy to find a decent (four- or two-stroke) motocross bike which not needs a serious engine rebuild and renovation with parts needing to be imported.

For bolts and fasteners, I have had Honda's, Kawasaki's and a Yamaha and all I can say all manufacturers should improve the quality of the bolts and fasteners. Normally a few trips to a few tool and DIY stores supply me with enough stainless steel bolts and fasteners.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Matty (offline)  Tuesday, 21 June 2011 @ 12:04 PM ICT  

These 2 bikes both sound like they would be a lot of fun in the bush tracks and forests of Thailand, especially at the prices talked about. If i had a car and trailer or pickup to transport a bike out of Bkk to some good dirt trails, then i would buy one for sure. A full on competitive motocrosser is just too expensive for the occasional weekend ride ( as much as i would love the power )

If is is possible to get the Enduro model licenced that bike would be the choice, and im sure we would see more than a few on the roads around here.
About being impossible to register, I doubt that, This is Thailand and if you wave a 1000baht note or two at the right person you can get almost anything you want. Gotta love corruption.

I would be interested to know if anyone does get one registered. please keep us posted.

Finally - Keep up the good work bringing us readers Info on any new or old, used and abused , quality or crap bikes that you can. Any new released bike in the Thai market place can only be a good thing. The choices here are too restricted as it is.

Thanks and CHEERS
Matt..

Matty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: Anonymous: GPX-ZF250 ()  Wednesday, 22 June 2011 @ 09:28 PM ICT  

Just some more pictures of the GPX ZF250 Enduro bike

Click on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to open

By: Anonymous: John ()  Friday, 20 April 2012 @ 03:03 PM ICT  

Hi from France, I am a trials and enduro enthusiast from France, I have read your message on the GPX and I have a few questions for you: where can i buy parts for the engine ? do you know a dealer who would supply me with complete clutch casing for the ZS 169 MM engine.? (and speaking English...) A parts list would help to order the right parts. Are complete engines also available?

Can you also tell me your opinion on the bike after several months of riding.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

JOHN.

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 21 April 2012 @ 06:03 PM ICT  

Quote by: John

Hi from France, I am a trials and enduro enthusiast from France, I have read your message on the GPX and I have a few questions for you: where can i buy parts for the engine ? do you know a dealer who would supply me with complete clutch casing for the ZS 169 MM engine.? (and speaking English...) A parts list would help to order the right parts. Are complete engines also available?

Can you also tell me your opinion on the bike after several months of riding.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

JOHN.

Hi John,

So far I'm still happy with my GPX ZF250 enduro, I sure not ride it as much as I love too, but I have no major mechanical problems with it. I had to replace a few parts, but that is more because of my own stupidity because I crashed... Also I had a flat tire, also something what you could expect riding off-road.

I'm pretty sure that the GPX company in Bangkok has all parts available, it only was 2 days before I had the parts in our warehouse when I ordered them... And the last time I visited them I saw several complete engines in boxes... so guess they have them available.

Overall, I'm still a happy camper, and have no regrets of buying the GPX ZF250...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: thomas lee .penang Malaysia ()  Tuesday, 03 January 2017 @ 04:23 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

Some more pictures of a GPX ZF250 ENDURO

Hi I am thomas

I am from nearby country penang Malaysia
I got this bike last 2 years . and now it seems the rear absorber and linkage had worn off . need replacement. I like to have the parts replace. and wondering is there any dealer or agents in southern thailand
maybe hatyai . or please advise how can I got the parts

best regards
Thomas

Click on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to open

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 03 January 2017 @ 04:37 PM ICT  

I'm pretty sure that GPX Thailand can help you, they have still a good amount of parts on stock, you can contact them by email gpxthailand@gmail.com the website is www.gpxthailand.com

They probably have some dealers in the south of Thailand...

The rear shock is also a pretty general item and think you can easily find an alternative....

news

Group Comfort
Level:

22 posts :: Page 2 of 2