34 posts :: Page 3 of 3
By: cagou66 (offline)  Friday, 21 August 2015 @ 03:30 AM ICT  

Quote by: Friend

SYM has the better Technology and the better Engine
but Honda has a extreme better service

In PATTAYA both sales services are made by MITYON for HONDA and SYM
The only problem could be parts but I already buy some classic pârts for my SYM in my country and it is no problems

Of course anyway there will be soime more problems than for honda but I really love the SYM ............ I do not appreciate the HONDA when I rent it in PATTAYA everytime I come

SO MY CHOICE WILL DEFENTLY BE FOR A SYM 300

cagou66

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Friday, 21 August 2015 @ 07:54 AM ICT  

The bike design/build quality etc. is the manufacturer. Service is mostly the dealer. Waranty is a combination.

So when choosing a bike one has to consider all the variables. Buying the bike from the dealer you expect to do the service is probably the most important. Of course buying used is different.

Driving to Bo Win from Pattaya to save a few thousand baht when buying a bike (Honda) is OK as long as one is happy to take the bike back there for service.

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

By: cagou66 (offline)  Sunday, 23 August 2015 @ 03:51 AM ICT  

Quote by: Flying Squirrel

The bike design/build quality etc. is the manufacturer. Service is mostly the dealer. Waranty is a combination.

So when choosing a bike one has to consider all the variables. Buying the bike from the dealer you expect to do the service is probably the most important. Of course buying used is different.

Driving to Bo Win from Pattaya to save a few thousand baht when buying a bike (Honda) is OK as long as one is happy to take the bike back there for service.

I totally agree with you

The point is that in PATTAYA the only distributor for all brands is MITYON
So we have no choice ... but they seem to be OK

cagou66

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: Mark Chalupsky ()  Friday, 11 September 2015 @ 04:50 PM ICT  

I have owned a SYM 300 GTS which I bought in Pattaya over 3 years ago. I have almost 18,000 kilometers on it now and it has been a wonderful bike. It is the only bike I know of that has fold in mirrors which allows you do reduce the width of the back when you need to slide through tight traffic. I love the bike! The latest version has some design changes and includes ABS and a 3 year warranty!

34 posts :: Page 3 of 3