By: Anonymous: David ()  Thursday, 18 May 2017 @ 11:44 PM ICT (Read 244 times)  

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH NICKY HAYDEN AT THIS TIME, HOPING HE CAN RECOVER
FROM THE TERRIBLE CYCLING ACCIDENT WHICH HAS HIS LIFE IN PERIL.

By: news (offline)  Friday, 19 May 2017 @ 06:44 AM ICT  

Former MotoGP champion Nicky Hayden is in an "extremely critical" condition and has his family by his side after suffering "serious cerebral damage" in a cycling accident on Wednesday.

The 35-year-old American collided with a car while cycling on the Rimini coastline.

He had raced in the World Superbike Championship in Italy last Sunday.

Hayden, who has been racing for Red Bull Honda's World Superbike team, won the MotoGP championship in 2006.

"The young man, who is still in the intensive care unit of Cesena's Bufalini hospital, has suffered a serious polytrauma with subsequent serious cerebral damage," a hospital statement read.

"The prognosis remains reserved."

Polytrauma is a medical term to describe the condition of a person who has multiple traumatic injuries.

We hope he will recover from this...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: news (offline)  Friday, 02 June 2017 @ 08:08 AM ICT  

For the people who didn’t got the news, Nicky Hayden did not recover.

It is ironic that somebody who racing the most fastest and most powerful motorcycles in the world would come to his end bicycling…

I hear that the organizers of the MotoGP in Mugello will have a 69 seconds of silence to remember Nicky Hayden "The Kentucky Kid". 69 was Nicky Hayden number in the MotoGP race…

Our thoughts and prayers are with Nicky Hayden’s family and friends…

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 88 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association