By: Anonymous: Retired Owner ()  Sunday, 12 March 2017 @ 08:02 AM ICT (Read 358 times)  

There is a lot of us people that would like a trike, I wish some would import a model from China, it would make a good dealership here in Phuket.

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 14 March 2017 @ 07:29 PM ICT  

Three-wheeled all-terrain vehicles, or Trike as they’re also called went a bit out of favorite at the moment the Quads became popular. A Quad is basically a four-wheeled all-terrain-vehicle and for short everybody now-a-day refer to the Quads as ATV.

In Thailand we have several companies that sell ATVs, from a super professional Polaris RZR XP Turbo with 168 horsepower to a 50cc Chinese made ATV that is probably limited to riding in the grass for its off-road capabilities.

Between a Chinese 50 ATV to a Polaris RZR XP dealers in Thailand have all sort of options. You can look at a few companies I know.

The first is ATV Lion (www.atvlion.com) don’t know much about them. The second is ATV Panther www.atv.co.th, which I know much better as they’re also the company behind the GPX motorcycle brand. If you looking for something really serious, you can always empty your wallet at www.polarisatvthailand.com (Polaris is a American brand name so be not surprised about the prices).

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Jim sheppard ()  Wednesday, 15 March 2017 @ 07:42 AM ICT  

I hear You , but I am looking for a more stable bike for the streets.

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 15 March 2017 @ 10:41 AM ICT  

There is a company that is doing 2-wheel to 3-wheel conversions, and I believe they can even make them legal for registration. So check them out at www.skootzhuahin.com

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association