11 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 08 February 2017 @ 03:43 PM ICT (Read 3117 times)  

Honda Thailand has quietly introduced the Honda Rebel 300 for the Thai market. The small capacity cruiser, with a single-cylinder, liquid-cooled 286cc engine (the engine is also used for the CB300F and CBR300R).

The price for the Honda Rebel 300 is expected to be a bit higher than the Honda CB300F

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: news (offline)  Friday, 10 February 2017 @ 02:05 PM ICT  

The suggested retail prices for the Honda Rebel 300 are as followed:

Honda Rebel Standard Version..................145,000 THB
Honda Rebel Raw Edition Red...................154,200 THB
Honda Rebel Raw Edition Black.................162,200 THB

Apparently with the two 'Raw Edition' models some dealers have a gift package valued at 1000 THB.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Rebel300 ()  Friday, 10 February 2017 @ 04:32 PM ICT  

It’s nice that Honda has a small engine cruiser again. It’s so long ago that I had my Honda Phantom 200, the Honda Rebel 300 looks like a good alternative

By: Anonymous: Kenneth ()  Thursday, 23 February 2017 @ 04:30 PM ICT  

I just bough the red one this afternoon, the price was a bit higher than on this forum. But at 159,000 baht it was still acceptable, it will be delivered in a week or two

By: Anonymous: pirata ()  Thursday, 20 April 2017 @ 10:38 AM ICT  

i have rebel 300cc about 5 week,but i m not happy,about this model,because the engine is not in half for this model between 80-100 speed the sound engine is terrible,and many vibration,handlebar and all motorcycle,i try yasterday to go chiang rai chiangmai,but very tired,anyway i think 300cc is too small maybe 500cc is better,but can not try before bec,not have demo for test drive,if i can test before i don t buy anymore this model,good luck at everybody-

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Friday, 21 April 2017 @ 08:05 AM ICT  

The Honda Rebel 300 is a single-cylinder 286cc four-stroke engine that will always produce more vibration than a two-cylinder engine. But I have to say that between 80 and 100km/h I didn’t experience any vibration that I would classify as annoying.

Of course for everybody, feeling are very personal, and what is annoying for me doesn’t have to be annoying for somebody else. With that in mind I would check with your Honda dealer if the vibration you’re experiencing is normal. Maybe something is wrong with the engine which causes the annoying vibration...

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: Anonymous: Jack ()  Wednesday, 24 May 2017 @ 12:29 PM ICT  

Honda usually gets things right, which surprised me when looking at this bike and wanting to buy. BUT.... The front fender is extremely short causing mud and water to slash up, same with the rear fender. Serious vibration between 80 Kilometers to 100. Water cooling system looks quite ugly. The price floored me as the same bike in America starts at 130,000 Baht but in U.S. dollars. Given other bike sold in America & Thailand, this bike should be selling for about 100 K Baht. I've had Honda bikes and love their quality & service at some shops ...but, all and all ...Honda needs to go back to the drawing board on this one ....I'm looking at other bikes to buy.

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 24 May 2017 @ 01:38 PM ICT  

The Honda Rebel 300 is good design, it has some points that could have been done better. But Honda also made clear that the 2017 Honda Rebel 300 and Rebel 500 were motorcycles that could be customized endlessly.

Honda has themselves an impressive aftermarket customize parts catalog. Also third party parts manufacturers are very quick with special parts for the Rebel 300 and Rebel 500.

The truth about front fenders is that hardly any from fender on a modern motorcycle prevents mud and water to slash up. According shorter front fender fits with the whole Bobber style that the new Honda Rebel 300 and Rebel 500 are following.

What is ugly, I can remember the first time I was introduced to the Kawasaki Versys, and my holiness how ugly it was in my eyes. But on the other hand I also loved the handling and basically everything else about that motorcycle ‘it was just genius’. Now knowing how popular the Kawasaki Versys has become we can assume that it’s not all about how things look…

Do a test ride, and, if you can afford it go for the Honda Rebel 500…

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Doug ()  Saturday, 10 June 2017 @ 11:58 PM ICT  

I'm wanting to purchase the black 300 Rebel. I have ridden a phantom 200 and as a beginner that had plenty of power for me. Will the 300 disappoint on power and should I be looking at the 500?
Where is a good dealership to buy from in Chiang Mai with current stock, test model & good after sales support?

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 11 June 2017 @ 09:56 AM ICT  

The Honda Rebel 300 is an excellent machine, it can easily keep up with traffic and acceleration from traffic lights is no problem. If the Honda Phantom TA200 already felt powerful enough you should be fine. Especially if you keep the cruising speed around 100km/h.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Doug ()  Sunday, 11 June 2017 @ 12:57 PM ICT  

Many Thanks
I never had the need for speed so it looks like the 300 for me.

11 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 167 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association