By: Anonymous: Ronald ()  Saturday, 21 January 2017 @ 12:24 PM ICT (Read 184 times)  

Hello everybody,

I have a BMW R1200GS and mainly ride to two small towns in northeast Thailand, very rural and most road I ride are unpaved. I’m looking for a set of tires that will fit my riding style, but most tires I look at are to much road orientated. And full off-road motocross tires are also not what I’m looking for.

Anybody any ideas?

With kind regards,

Ronald

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 21 January 2017 @ 01:40 PM ICT  

Hello Ronald,

One good tire is the Mitas E-07 which is basically a 50/50 (on-road/off-road) tire and works very good, even if you occasionally have to travel some distance on the tarmac. So time back we looked at the Mitas E-07 Adventure Bike Tires.

Mitas has also announced new size availability and improved construction for its E-10 dual-sport tires, with new 120/70-B19 and 170/60-B17 sizes to fit popular large adventure bikes, such as your BMW R1200GS.

The Mitas E-10 tire is designed for 30-percent on-road and 70-percent off-road use, with large knobs and excellent self-cleaning properties. The aggressive tread pattern offers stability and control in off-road terrain, yet provides stable turn-in on pavement.

Click on image to open
The Mitas E-10 tire

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association