By: Anonymous: CB650F-Owner ()  Saturday, 26 November 2016 @ 09:23 AM ICT (Read 327 times)  

I am amazed what motorcycle manufacturers assume riders are willing to pay for maintenance. The fact is that purchasing or owning a motorcycle is becoming increasingly expensive. The purchase price is just to get into the game, add in the cost of maintenance and it’s little wonder that younger riders are put off from engaging in the action.

On the first serious service for my Honda at the BigWing dealership the invoice was well over 20,000 Thai Baht.

By: Anonymous: Brain ()  Saturday, 26 November 2016 @ 11:44 AM ICT  

I have a Honda CB500F and paid almost 110,000 Thai baht in the first year of owning the bike. If we consider that the Honda CB500F cost in Thailand 210,000 Thai baht, 110,000 baht for the first year service is a lot compared to some other brands.

By: Anonymous: RalfNakorn ()  Saturday, 26 November 2016 @ 11:56 AM ICT  

Hi Brain,

I surely hope you did a typo with your 110,000 Baht service cost for the first year ownership of your Honda CB500F.

Currently I own a Benelli BN600i which I have for almost one year and the current service cost is just below 20,000 Baht.

With kind regard,

Ralf

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association