By: Anonymous: Carl ()  Tuesday, 08 November 2016 @ 04:09 PM ICT (Read 394 times)  

I have a 300cc Kawasaki sportsbike, a Ninja 300 and I'm very happy with the bike, but the IRC tires are not giving me the confident I want. To be honest if the bike didn't had ABS I probably already involved in an accident.

I want to ask what are good tires for the Kawasaki Ninja 300 for all weather conditions, I also plan to do some track days... ?

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 08 November 2016 @ 04:15 PM ICT  

It’s true: You can have the best motorcycle in the world, but with old or inadequate tires, it won’t be much fun to ride.

The engineers at Pirelli have taken their share of notes from their endeavors in the World Superbike Championship and have come up with a new sport tire named the Pirelli Diable Rosso III.

The tire features a multi-radius design, the distinctive ‘flash’ Pirelli tread pattern, and bi-compound constructions to improve handling and wet-weather performance.

Not really sure what the tires will cost at the moment, but you should surely consider them...

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Roland ()  Friday, 11 November 2016 @ 06:16 PM ICT  

With the new Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires coming available, you can maybe get a good deal on some Diablo Rosso II tires. A friend bought a set for his Honda CBR300R, and he’s extremely happy with them

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association