By: Anonymous: panida ara ()  Wednesday, 30 March 2016 @ 01:20 PM ICT (Read 752 times)  

Hi guys, i'm new to this forum and this is my first post!

I would like to ask you, what do you think is the more hyped motorbike made in Thailand? because first i rarely saw big bikes in the road and every time i see one i'm like, is it the most popular one here is it made in thailand?

Just curious about this please clarify it for me Wink

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 30 March 2016 @ 02:18 PM ICT  

By the Thai traffic rules anything bigger than 350cc is currently a big bike, with that in mind, the Kawasaki Ninja 650 and ER6N are probably the most common, closely followed by the Honda CB500F, CB500X and CBR500R, and another currently very popular model is the Honda CB650R and CB650F.

On Rama 2 Road where our company is located we now also have a Benelli dealer, with that I have seen several Benelli BN600…

The 2016 Suzuki SV650 is only launched a few days ago, but with the introduction price of 279,000 THB, while the Kawasaki ER6N cost 278,000 THB, the Suzuki will surely be a popular model in the near future. The 2016 Suzuki SV650 is the much better machine compared with the Kawasaki ER6N. The Suzuki SV650 is made in Japan, and the price can so cheap because of a free trade agreement.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association