By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Thursday, 08 October 2009 @ 05:29 PM ICT (Read 8222 times)  

Why are they inaccessible?
Even the official BMW.co.th website hides their bike prices from us!

By: Nekorn (offline)  Saturday, 10 October 2009 @ 12:10 PM ICT  

i am not sure why they do not list the prices, but for me I would not have one in Thailand. I hate to see what if the bike needs parts, just cannot see spending so much to fix any BMW bikes. I rather go with a Honda brand.. oh what kind of BMW are you looking at anyhow

Nekorn

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: Billy ()  Saturday, 10 October 2009 @ 08:04 PM ICT  

BMW parts expensive? I found that the grey imported Honda parts are sometimes more expensive, Honda has no official "big bike" dealers in Thailand and has no official parts network for big bikes.

By: Anonymous: Ron ()  Saturday, 10 October 2009 @ 10:50 PM ICT  

Was interested in the F650GS.
Emailed BMW Thailand and they sent a very scary price list!
Now I know why the prices aren't posted. Roll Eyes

The only BM I will ever be able to own is a BMX.
Although I could perhaps find a good used 650GS.

By: Richard (offline)  Sunday, 11 October 2009 @ 12:58 AM ICT  

I bought for my wife about two years ago a BMW Xmoto 650, we did not found it that expensive, and trust me I was very happy that we bought it. We had a accident, a car moved out of a parking onto the road and did wait for my g/f to pass so she planted the 2 months old bike into the side of the car with 60 to 80km/h, she had remarkable nothing other then her helmet clearly touch the something. The BMW on the other hand was as good as scrap metal, a oval front wheel was something next to the engine and the engine had serious cracks, engine oil was all over the road.

BMW take the bike and quoted the repair cost to the insurance company as BMW Thailand... And the insurance company had some problems paying, as it was first for them a simple car/motorcycle accident and probably planning to pay a few thousand Baht. We had to do nothing BMW Thailand did all communications, even they showed the damage to the insurance inspector.

You have a accident with a motorcycle brand which has no official representative in Thailand, then there are not official parts or repair prices and insurance companies will take you... I'm sure, they offered us as first compensation 7,000 Baht plus medical, the damage of the BMW Xmoto was more then 10 times then what the insurance company did offer, BMW Thailand did all the paperwork and proof after this...

SUPER... Super...

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Monday, 21 December 2009 @ 05:06 PM ICT  

Special BMW Promotion Prices

Click on image to open

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: news (offline)  Monday, 08 February 2010 @ 12:54 PM ICT  

For everybody interested, the BMW motorcycle price list is back

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Ron ()  Monday, 08 February 2010 @ 09:06 PM ICT  

But is the accurate and current price list?
Others say it is now out of date and doesn't include all current models.
Roll Eyes

By: admin (offline)  Monday, 08 February 2010 @ 09:29 PM ICT  

The prices on the BMW motorcycle price list are as accurate as BMW gives us, we are aware that BMW did not included all models available in Thailand. But as we, with our motorcycle price lists, only follow information from the official channels we can only inform about the models you can find on our BMW price list.

admin

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

9 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association