By: jac38 (offline)  Saturday, 19 September 2015 @ 05:00 PM ICT (Read 1075 times)  

Hi. I have bought a Honda Forza NSS 300 Scooter just a few days ago. In the manual I can read about this system, even it has a text like this "(Except U, KO type)" and only say to me U is UK. Does not say what KO is or exept what about it. Does not all models have it? Do i have it? I cant see any sign of that because there is no blinking light when I turn it off. So if I dont have it, why is that? is my key not proper coded? Does I have a higher risk of getting it stolen as my bikes key not is coded?

Anyone knows about these things...?

Regards
Jacob

jac38

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 19 September 2015 @ 06:38 PM ICT  

Not sure about the Honda Forza 300 and HISS keys in Thailand. But sure your scooter has a higher risk to be stolen if it works with un-programmed keys… Normally all keys you receive from Honda are pre-programmed so not sure what is the problem, maybe you need to contact the Honda dealer.

For people who want to know more about programming HISS keys they can download the Honda KISS programming manual Honda HISS Programming

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: jac38 (offline)  Saturday, 19 September 2015 @ 09:48 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

Not sure about the Honda Forza 300 and HISS keys in Thailand. But sure your scooter has a higher risk to be stolen if it works with un-programmed keys… Normally all keys you receive from Honda are pre-programmed so not sure what is the problem, maybe you need to contact the Honda dealer.

For people who want to know more about programming HISS keys they can download the Honda KISS programming manual Honda HISS Programming

Well I got 2 keys and there is a letter/number combination printed on the key. Is that it? How can I tell? There is not much I can do at Honda as this is what I got when buying a new Honda and I don't beleave I got less the anyone else. The crime rate on scooters, living on a 110 km radie island is pretty slim. I dont know if it's the island or not but there are no thefts, robbary, rape or anything. Only one dead each day in trafic.... lol

There is also that line in the manuals with the word "Except" that can indicate that there are models without...

jac38

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Anonymous: Jobb ()  Saturday, 19 September 2015 @ 10:05 PM ICT  

I looked at the specifications of the Honda Forza 300 on the Thai Honda website and they say nothing about the Thai Honda Forza 300 having HISS security features… So maybe the Thai Honda Forza 300 doesn’t have HISS security…

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association