By: jac38 (offline)  Saturday, 19 September 2015 @ 03:51 PM ICT (Read 1919 times)  

I just bought the new 2016 Honda Forza. I only got a manual in Thai and want one in English. Its okey if its online or download version. The only manual I can find in this forum and other places online, is the manual from 2013. That was the first year it was released here in Thailand and it just cant be the same now, 3 years and 3 models later.

So where can I find it or who do I contact. The Forza is not sold in many parts of the world. Honda even have a website for there bikes in the world, and the Forza is missing there. world.honda.com/motorcycle/ The same with a lot of countries, like from where I come Sweden, that you cant find it listed as one of there models and then not find it in Hondas libary of manuals..

Anyone got answers...?

Regards
Jacob

Click on image to open

jac38

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 19 September 2015 @ 06:25 PM ICT  

Hello Jacob,

You can find the English Honda Forza NSS300 owners manual here;

- Honda Forza 300 / NSS300 Owner's Manual English

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: jac38 (offline)  Saturday, 19 September 2015 @ 10:01 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

Hello Jacob,

You can find the English Honda Forza NSS300 owners manual here;

- Honda Forza 300 / NSS300 Owner's Manual English

Thanks for trying but... Maby I was not clear enought when I wrote about finding it on this site. It is posted 2015 but if you look at it, that IS the 2013 version I'm talking about...

jac38

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Monday, 21 September 2015 @ 08:08 AM ICT  

Hello Jac38,

With the exception of a few cosmetic tweaks, what is the difference between the 2013 Honda Forza 300 and the model currently in the showroom?

Yes there are some differences, but nothing major that the owner’s manual has to be rewritten

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Monday, 21 September 2015 @ 12:44 PM ICT  

I believe here we get the "KO" or "Asian" version and as such one difference is that the LCD displays Average Fuel Consumption in km/l and cannot be changed

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

By: jac38 (offline)  Tuesday, 22 September 2015 @ 09:46 PM ICT  

Quote by: Flying Squirrel

I believe here we get the "KO" or "Asian" version and as such one difference is that the LCD displays Average Fuel Consumption in km/l and cannot be changed

Yes that is correct and also the person writing before is right, there is no big diffrence. Or ay least not any positive because I went throuht the Thai version and did a compere with the 2013 online version and the major diffrence was that everything about the Honda Ignition Security System (HISS) is missing in the Thai version. Witch mean we don't get it.. If there is any positiv thing for us, it could be that the ABS breaks are standard and in a lot of countries do they sell with or without it.....

I made a stop today and another Forza, that was older and had only one front light, but made me have a good look on the both and what really striked me was how much bigger the new seems to be. It could be just a illution, as I will not bet on it but that was the feeling I got. I was also seeing some mecanic and he said that he didnt remember that it was that big. I didnt think so much about it then but maybe there is....

jac38

Group Comfort
Level:

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association