By: Anonymous: Appachu ()  Sunday, 16 August 2015 @ 01:33 PM ICT (Read 955 times)  

Hi All,

Can somebody help me in finding a right exhaust for Benelli 600Gt and where is it available in Bangkok I am visiting Bangkok in Sept . please let know what would be the approximate cost .

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 16 August 2015 @ 03:15 PM ICT  

Hello Appachu,

If you come from outside Thailand to Bangkok, you probably can better buy your aftermarket exhaust system in the country you come from. At the moment all aftermarket exhaust systems we're aware of in Thailand are imported, and therefore subjected to the high Thai import duty – what in simple terms makes them expensive...

We where told that some of the loccal exhaust manufacturers are thinking to include Benelli exhaust systems in the product range but until now we not seen one...

I have seen a few Benelli's with a Termignoni exhaust system, which are imported by a company called Magnum... but we not know if they have Termignoni exhausts for the Benelli 600 inline-four on stock or they needed to be ordered and have an extended delivery time....

Other manufacturers who make exhaust systems for the Benelli BN600 / TNT600 are Akrapovic, Arrow, Ixil, and a few less know aftermarket exhaust system manufacturers... But again most imported exhaust are relative expensive if you come from outside Thailand....

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: hophop ()  Sunday, 23 August 2015 @ 08:03 AM ICT  

The Thai distributor of Ixil exhaust systems has some exhaust systems for the Benelli BN600, they not even expensive.

The distributor is:

320 SP SHOP
RATCHAWONG ROAD
SAMPHANTAWONG, BANGKOK
Phone: +662 622 7665

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association