By: Anonymous: Mathias ()  Sunday, 26 July 2015 @ 03:27 PM ICT (Read 1168 times)  

We have just set up a new motorbike rental store in Bangkok for big bikes and scooters. We are renting many different brands, such as Kawasaki, Honda, KTM, Ducati and adding to the fleet continuously. Big bikes are rented from only 1,200.- THB / day. We also offer free pick-up from your CBD hotel to our location by private car (for big bike rentals over 7 days).

Additionally we have posted many motorbike routes and tours as free downloadable gmaps on our website and our group is doing tours regularly so you are welcome to join us!

Check out: www.thaibikesrental.com

Thanks for your support!

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Sunday, 26 July 2015 @ 10:11 PM ICT  

Best of luck. With the new venture in an expanding market!

Your rates are the lowest in BangkoK, you say? But apparently at the bottom end of the market are not as low as http://www.bangkokscooterrental.com/

In case you are wondering they are my neighbors so that is my only interest.

I also note that some of your big bikes have aftermarket pipes which are perfect for getting pulled over by the police.

But the guided tours might work.

Just stating the obvious!

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

By: news (offline)  Monday, 27 July 2015 @ 10:58 AM ICT  

Always good to see some competition in the market, we also hope that your motorcycle rental business will be successful.

The most important advice we can give is be fair and honest to your customers and follow the law and rules set out for motorcycle rental companies.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Mathias ()  Tuesday, 04 August 2015 @ 01:01 PM ICT  

Quote by: Flying Squirrel

Best of luck. With the new venture in an expanding market!

Your rates are the lowest in BangkoK, you say? But apparently at the bottom end of the market are not as low as http://www.bangkokscooterrental.com/

In case you are wondering they are my neighbors so that is my only interest.

I also note that some of your big bikes have aftermarket pipes which are perfect for getting pulled over by the police.

But the guided tours might work.

Just stating the obvious!

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate it as it helps to constantly improve our service!

We offer the same rates as bangkokscooterrental as per our monthly special discounts (please send a booking inquiry on our website). Our scooters are brand new and some come with start-stop automatic that safes on fuel consumption; at the moment we are already fully booked in the scooter segment. Smile

Your concern about getting pulled over for sport exhausts is a valid assumption for those illegal and noisy exhausts some people are using. We have one Z800 and one Er6n with sport exhausts and those carry the legal quality sport exhausts with silencer and rest assured you wont get pulled over for those. They are within the db Thai limit and inspected by Mochit Road Authority and was no issue there. All our other bikes come with factory exhausts anyways, so customers who prefer factory preset bikes can choose those (but it is more fun with the sporty ones Wink

Again, thanks for your feedback and hope this answers your concerns,
Mathias

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association