By: Anonymous: TMIERZWA ()  Sunday, 19 July 2015 @ 12:07 AM ICT (Read 896 times)  

I NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A 2006 LIFAN 25C MOTORCYCLE. WEB SEARCHES TURN UP ZERO!

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 19 July 2015 @ 08:58 AM ICT  

Hello,

Personally I do not know the Lifan 25C, I know a 250cc cruiser model that is called the C25 (from the LF250 series), so I assume that you referring to that model.

The Lifan C25 was never sold in Thailand so we not have any specific manuals for that model, but it shares a lot of parts with the Lifan LF250-B which is sold in Thailand. And for this model we always tell people that they should try to get a Yamaha Virago 250 Service Manual as most technical and mechanical specifications are identical.

The Yamaha Virago 250 and the Lifan LF250-B are like twins, you can use a cylinder or piston from a Yamaha Virago 250 and use it on a Lifan LF250-B...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: TMIERZWA ()  Sunday, 19 July 2015 @ 06:59 PM ICT  

Thank you, at least its a start in the right direction. The biggest problem is the wire colors. My rear directional light have orange and green and blue and green. green I'm assuming is negative or chassis ground.
There is a turn signal flasher (or I'm assuming the same) with wire colors black and gray.- I have an idea of how its wired but I don't want to melt something when I jumper out the connector.

By: Anonymous: TMIERZWA ()  Wednesday, 22 July 2015 @ 08:58 PM ICT  

Take a look at the exhaust system of this bike! The bottom pipe goes to the front cylinder. The top pipe isn't connected to anything . it is a dummy pipe. the rear cylinder is welded through a serpentine pipe to the BOTTOM exhaust pipe. What a rip-off!

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association