By: Anonymous: cliffy02 ()  Monday, 18 May 2015 @ 11:15 AM ICT (Read 3044 times)  

Hello

I have misplaced my service manual, went into a couple dealers in Phuket and they don't seem to have spares, does anyone know where to buy one from online?

I am just use to keeping my service history

thanks

By: news (offline)  Monday, 18 May 2015 @ 09:26 PM ICT  

Hello Cliffy02,

The service manual is not intended for customers, so you can only obtain/buy it from Honda directly. Of course Honda also has rules for selling Honda service manuals, for instance you need to be a mechanic and have a repair shop/garage.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: cliffy02 ()  Monday, 18 May 2015 @ 10:56 PM ICT  

Not sure I explained properly as the little book I am after is giving to customers, I mean the little book the dealer stamps and shows what's been done on the service intervals 4000, 6000 etc ,

I suppose I am use to things being easier to get in the uk, I have not been on honda website

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 19 May 2015 @ 11:20 AM ICT  

Quote by: cliffy02

Not sure I explained properly as the little book I am after is giving to customers, I mean the little book the dealer stamps and shows what's been done on the service intervals 4000, 6000 etc ,

I suppose I am use to things being easier to get in the uk, I have not been on honda website

Aha, Cliffy,

I now understand what you're looking for, but also have to say that I never see them being circulated as after sales service. I even think I seen some of those dealer stamps in the last pages of a owners manual.

But that is not the case of the Honda Click 125i I think...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: cliffy02 ()  Wednesday, 20 May 2015 @ 10:52 AM ICT  

Thanks for the reply I sent a message honda Thailand but not really expecting a reply

Quote by: news

Aha, Cliffy,

I now understand what you're looking for, but also have to say that I never see them being circulated as after sales service. I even think I seen some of those dealer stamps in the last pages of a owners manual.

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 20 May 2015 @ 12:30 PM ICT  

Thanks for the reply I sent a message honda Thailand but not really expecting a reply

Quote by: news

Aha, Cliffy,

The best way to contact Honda Thailand is to call the call center… The telephone number is 02-725-4000. At the Honda Call Center not everybody speaks English, but if keep trying you will reach the right person.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association