By: BIG BANG BIKER (offline)  Tuesday, 10 February 2015 @ 04:49 PM ICT (Read 1371 times)  

i notice that some riders love to have accessories.
like this:

Click on image to openClick on image to open

they do look good, but what is the most important item?

BIG BANG BIKER

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Tuesday, 10 February 2015 @ 07:16 PM ICT  

Everything depends on which motorcycle you ride I guess, but in general you not need additional accessories. Most people buy accessories to personalize the motorcycle they bought, but I have to say that a radiator protector is probably one of the first things I would buy when I would go for a new bike. I had serious radiator leaks in the middle of “parts of the country most big bike companies have no service and surely not radiator on spare…” second from experience a radiator on for a big bike / motorcycle is pretty expensive…

So yes I would recommend protection for your radiator …. Cosmic modifications are all to the users discretion, what I find ugly is somebody’s else beauty… I respect that…

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: Anonymous: buyerrx ()  Tuesday, 10 February 2015 @ 07:29 PM ICT  

Somebody on another forum suggested that motorcycles sold in Thailand below 1 million baht should replacing the suspension as a high priority, is it really true?

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Wednesday, 11 February 2015 @ 06:30 PM ICT  

Currently it’s not like the old days, that you bought a motorcycle and the suspension was crappy… Most motorcycles sold in Thailand have a good enough suspension, sure if you want to push your sportsbike to the edge of its ability it would be better to have some other rear-shock and front-forks upgrades – but the riding 95 percent of the people do doesn’t require any change in suspension….

For motorcycles a bit lower in the price range, say about 90 to 200,000 THB a new set of tires can often do wonders… Most motorcycles sold in that price range come with IRC tires that are not the best tires …. So you may want to consider that….

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 11 February 2015 @ 06:40 PM ICT  

I think a radiator protection is also a very good investment. Especially if you like touring around the rural areas, just one small stone can turn your happy exploring day in I wished I stayed at home moment….

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association