By: Anonymous: RP1963 ()  Sunday, 01 June 2014 @ 09:00 PM ICT (Read 3051 times)  

Hi All,
I have looked for some time on the internet, looking for Honda Phantom (TA200) accessories; saddle bags, tassels, 3/4 helmets, decals etc - but am getting nowhere fast!
I am aware of Chiang Rai Saddlebags company - which look great - but don't really want to buy without a personal 'feel'..if you get my meaning!
Anyone know of anywhere in BKK, new, or second hand, where someone may stock such items?

Many Thanks in advance!

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 01 June 2014 @ 09:14 PM ICT  

The problem with the Honda Phantom TA200 and Bangkok is that the motorcycle market in the big city moves at a much faster rate….

For most motorcycle accessories suppliers in Bangkok the Honda Phantom TA200 is just a 7-years old motorcycle which is currently not hot anymore… therefore holding or buying stock for this very niche motorcycle accessories market is taking a big risk… Big risk in a city as Bangkok where motorcycle business is working with very small profit margins is not a good idea…

Still in Bangkok you can find some general cruiser style accessories, just look at the agent list from Lifan Motorcycles and you will find that most of them also have saddlebags and other stuff which will also fit a Honda Phantom TA200…

Of course you not get the same detail, fit and quality as you get with a shop like Chiang Rai Saddlebags… where the owner is a die-hard Honda Phantom TA200 enthusiast.

By the way I can remember that Chiang Rai Saddlebags sends products throughout Thailand?

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: RP1963 ()  Tuesday, 03 June 2014 @ 06:44 AM ICT  

Ok, thanks for your info - much appreciated! Will look at Lifan dealers and such such like.
As I said in my original post - I do not really want to go down the 'delivery' route from Chiang Rai - although they look great, etc, I personally do not like buying something without previously having looked or held it!

Many thanks again!

By: SutusB25 (offline)  Tuesday, 03 June 2014 @ 07:15 PM ICT  

I mounted a pair of Givi side boxes on my Phantom. Had to design and have manufacture the supporting Bkts.

The part number is Givi E21

Google it and you will see some pics

I attach a couple that I took at the time

Click on image to openClick on image to open

Alan Light

SutusB25

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: Anonymous: Greg ()  Thursday, 08 December 2016 @ 03:12 PM ICT  

I am in dire need of a gas tank for a 2004 Phantom

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 08 December 2016 @ 04:02 PM ICT  

If you looking for a new Honda Phantom TA-200 fuel tank I think that Honda Thailand still has them available. For used fuel tanks I would not have an idea where you have to look for that… Maybe somebody reads this and has a fuel tank available.

You can also go with your old fuel tank to a metal workshop and you would be surprised what they can do. Labor is not that expensive, I have seen some metal workers rebuild a whole side panel of a Lambretta scooter…

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association