By: Anonymous: Ocion Carter ()  Tuesday, 04 March 2014 @ 06:44 PM ICT (Read 1632 times)  

I am selling gpx thunder x 125. The bike is in good condition. I have modified parts of the bike. If you want you can call me and set a time to come check the bike out. I have only driven 560 kms. The bike is only 3 months old. I took it to get serviced today and im picking it up tomorrow. I have modified some parts on the bike like exhaust, mirrors, leds and other small things. This is a beautiful bike and it is good for slipping through heavy bkk traffic.

*I live in the Pakkret Nonthaburi area near central Changwattana

**If you are interested and want to come and check out the bike email me or call me.

Contact Details:
Phone number: 086-049-3924
Email adress: Ocioncarter@yahoo.com

I have video of the bike here:

By: Anonymous: Chat ()  Wednesday, 05 March 2014 @ 11:07 PM ICT  

Quote by: Ocion Carter

I am selling gpx thunder x 125. The bike is in good condition. I have modified parts of the bike. If you want you can call me and set a time to come check the bike out. I have only driven 560 kms. The bike is only 3 months old. I took it to get serviced today and im picking it up tomorrow. I have modified some parts on the bike like exhaust, mirrors, leds and other small things. This is a beautiful bike and it is good for slipping through heavy bkk traffic.

*I live in the Pakkret Nonthaburi area near central Changwattana

**If you are interested and want to come and check out the bike email me or call me.

Contact Details:
Phone number: 086-049-3924
Email adress: Ocioncarter@yahoo.com

I have video of the bike here:

You have an awesome bike, really!

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association