12 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Anonymous: MosKito ()  Sunday, 15 September 2013 @ 11:06 PM ICT (Read 5474 times)  

This is my two year Kawasaki KLX 125 Bike. I was so happy at first. After little bit more then a year, the stand break of for the first time. I parked normally and the bike fell down in slow motion.... Kawasaki told me they are not in Duty for Frameworks and sent me to a welding company... Now after only 8 month, the stand broke again and the hole in the frame is even bigger.

People told me when it is welded again, it will break again and the hole will become bigger and bigger.

WHATS NEXT KAWASAKI??? Frame breaks when someone goes faster then 100km/h or may be 200 km/h ??? Are Kawasaki Frames made in Thailand still SAVE??? I highly doubt it....at least these ones made in Thailand are for sure not a 100 Percent.

I hope Kawasaki will find a solution for me. Poor Customer Service says it all... And that where we was just going to buy a KLX 250 for longer rides Sad

They told me after a waiting time of 5 weeks, that they will see what they can do... So they kept my Bike and told me to come back in 4weeks ... 4weeks without a bike for sure...in Germany they would at least giving you a spare bike for the time....not so in Thailand

Click on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to open

http://my.opera.com/moskitos/albums/show.dml?id=14803052

By: news (offline)  Monday, 16 September 2013 @ 08:23 AM ICT  

The first thing I want to ask is, did you contacted Kawasaki Thailand HQ for the problem with your Kawasaki KLX125 or did you only reported this to the local Kawasaki dealer?

If you have contacted Kawasaki head quarters, what was there response?

Local Kawasaki dealers are scared that Kawasaki HQ will order them to fix the problem, which costs money and time what equals to not making money... (yes, thinking is sometimes very simple).

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: MosKito ()  Monday, 16 September 2013 @ 12:22 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

The first thing I want to ask is, did you contacted Kawasaki Thailand HQ for the problem with your Kawasaki KLX125 or did you only reported this to the local Kawasaki dealer?

If you have contacted Kawasaki head quarters, what was there response?

Local Kawasaki dealers are scared that Kawasaki HQ will order them to fix the problem, which costs money and time what equals to not making money... (yes, thinking is sometimes very simple).

I tried a couple of times. There is no English page for Kawasaki Thailand HQ only in Thai.... the usual thing here...
So we wrote about 3-4 times in ENGLISH to the HQ Page Email... There was like ALWAYS when someone in Thailand has to read English NO RESPONSE ... I really hate this customer Service here... I bet that a good part of Big Bikes sold in Thailand are bought from Farangs...

They will never learn that they are making money because of us... I remember Phuket when I came here for the first time in 1988 25years ago.. there was nothing..... Now big business THANKS to the f...g farangs.

BTW, i dont blame my local Kawasaki Dealer, he just sales the shite Kawasaki is delivering to him... and when I searched the internet I learned that i am not the only one having troubles with Kawasaki Made in Thailand Sad

check this out... a guy just came back from his first OFF Road trip in the North... dont know what happend if one goes 120km/h and the frame cracks like it does here

Click on image to open]

By: news (offline)  Monday, 16 September 2013 @ 01:10 PM ICT  

Dear Sir,

Sorry to say this, but you live 25-years in Thailand and still believe that emailing a general email address will get you any response. Also it's incorrect that foreigners have a serious impact on the amount of big bikes sold in Thailand, but that's completely irrelevant to the issue.

We can understand that you're upset without any official response from Kawasaki, but it's the local Kawasaki dealer that needs to contact Kawasaki HQ. You need to tell your dealer to contact his sales representative at Kawasaki. Kawasaki HQ will only establish contact with an end customer one the request of one of its dealers. This has absolutely nothing to do with being a foreigner or a Thai national.

You also need to contact the Office of the consumer protection board (www.ocpb.go.th), and again emailing them will not work. You will need to contact them by telephone (preferable in Thai) make an appointment and visited them in Bangkok. On the website of the OCPB, which also supports English you can find a good amount of information about your rights as a consumer.

It would also benefit if you would register at our website so we can share your contact information with the appropriate people.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: MosKito ()  Saturday, 21 September 2013 @ 09:02 AM ICT  

Hey News,

thank you for the reply on the issue.

Last week Kawasaki in Phuket Town agreed to do something. They ask me for bringing the bike so they can send the frame to BKK for getting a new one.
As far as I understood, they will take everything off, send the Frame to the Factory which will make the same Framenumber in it, for there is no trouble with the Book later.
Hope it works and hope also they throw some stickers and the two plasticparts in which are damaged and looking bad since I have to lean the Bike against trees without stand.

It takes them 3-4 weeks they said. Unfortunately I have no other bike yet and my trip to Cameron Highlands in October will only working out if I rent another bike. There is no such thing as a spare bike for customers like in Germany.

However, I am happy that finally something is working here and yes, My wifes idea was to call the office, the same day you mentioned it. Its in Phuket Town too.

So THANK YOU first and I will keep you up to date if you or somebody else is intrested Big Grin

Btw, i am living here since 13 years, I come to Phuket since 25 but yes, you are right here too Smile

have a great weekend @ all

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 21 September 2013 @ 11:36 AM ICT  

Hello MosKito,

We are happy we could help, we asked a few people (and shared your pictures) with a few people at Kawasaki HQ and we expected that you where located in Phuket.

Thailand not has the tradition of giving customers a lender bike for the time it takes to repair a motorcycle. It's something a local dealer can offer as additional service, but lender bikes cost money... Also are you sure that you get a lender bike in Germany for a 125cc?

For the repair time, we think that you should expect a bit longer, maybe even 2 months. As we expect that you get a whole new frame and that has to be cleared with, and changed at the Department of Land Transport....

And we, and I'm sure many of our readers, will be interested in how things progress with your motorcycle repair....

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Saturday, 21 September 2013 @ 05:57 PM ICT  

@news, to answer your question about lender a bike in Germany, I know some guys who got a Z1000, ZX6R (one even got a ZX10R as a well known customer) and other bikes like this after they brought their Ninja 250R for the service. The bikes from the dealers have the gastank full and that's what they request to bring it back with a full gastank again. That's part of the service in Germany and that's also a VERY GOOD WAY to make the customer buy a bigger bike (sometimes it's good to look over the edge of the plate and learn from others how to make a business).

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 21 September 2013 @ 06:35 PM ICT  

Quote by: Anonymous

@news, to answer your question about lender a bike in Germany, I know some guys who got a Z1000, ZX6R (one even got a ZX10R as a well known customer) and other bikes like this after they brought their Ninja 250R for the service. The bikes from the dealers have the gastank full and that's what they request to bring it back with a full gastank again. That's part of the service in Germany and that's also a VERY GOOD WAY to make the customer buy a bigger bike (sometimes it's good to look over the edge of the plate and learn from others how to make a business).

It's good that motorcycle dealers in Germany provide lender motorcycles to customers, but in Thailand dealers are often on a tight budget to keep the business running. Also there's a legal issue if something go's wrong, the Thai law is just not ready for things like this.

Since the beginning of 2013 the Thai government has started to address the legal status of owner and rider, which resulted in a new revision of Thai government rules for motorcycle rental companies. Maybe in a few years the rules would be clear enough that Thai motorcycle dealers could give lender bikes to customers without having to worry about the legal situation of the motorcycle and the rider.

For the German situation, the Kawasaki Ninja 250R can be ridden in Germany by a A2 license while you for a Z1000, ZX10 or even for the ZX6R a full drivers license...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: MosKito ()  Wednesday, 02 October 2013 @ 08:05 PM ICT  

you know what, this has absolutely nothing to do with a small budget the poor poor Kawasaki Dealers are having.
It is ALL about POOR to NONE customer service in LoS.

Sorry but I was totally pissed today when i entered the Kawasaki shop in Phuket town, just to see my bike lying on the bottom in the dirt, not even all parts stripped from the frame yet... this is what THEY have done there in 4 WEEKS.

When I asked what happend, they told me they dont know and Bangkok did not get back to them yet. When we ask when they did call Bangkok for the last time to ask for the process, they started whining...: "we are only small dealer of Kawasaki, we can do nothing" WTF is this??????

They are SCARED to call the HQ in Bangkok???

By: Anonymous: again ()  Wednesday, 02 October 2013 @ 08:27 PM ICT  

dont know why i can not post nor register in this forum, did it three times never a mail

Click on image to open

By: Anonymous: MosKito ()  Thursday, 03 October 2013 @ 10:19 AM ICT  

2nd part, cant post it yesterday, got always ERROR spam detected message deletet??

I really want to know if KAWASAKI in Japan is aware of this circumstances here in Thailand. I highly doubt it.

I was at a governments office today and have an appointment there on friday again. Have to bring book papers etc. Then they will contact Kawasaki and ask what happend.

I nearly got mental today, for somebody with a brain, this behaviour is just unbelivable stupid. Its KAWASAKI... nor a cheap Chinese brand where you expect no better...

If I have no news until two weeks from now I go and see a lawyer, this is just rediculus.

I dont know where the problem is INFORMING the CUSTOMER about something instead of just let him wait forever Sad
the past 4 weeks while my bike stays half stripped on the bottom I could have driven it.

By: Anonymous: Chang Noi ()  Thursday, 03 October 2013 @ 02:39 PM ICT  

May I advice you?
Do NOT trust your locale dealer (whatever brand-name) to do anything that does not make money for them.

So get your bike back ASAP, tell them you will sue them for damage and lost time and money.
If you want real fun call the Tourist Police first.

Take your bike in a truck to the HQ of Kawasaki in Bangkok and tell them you want a brand new bike. Not just a new frame.
Make photos of everything and put it on their facebook page, with translation in Thai.

You may contact
Khun Chalermpon Thatipaleephan
Ass. Manager of Technical Service Section.
Kawaski Motors Enterprise (Thailand) Co.Ltd
129 Rama 9, Bangkok
Tel : +66(0)2-247.7935 ext. 124
Email : Chalermpon@Kawasaki.co.th

Kawasaki Japan has more or less closed all ways end-consumers can contact them, so I am pretty sure they are not aware what kind of mess Kawasaki Thailand is creating.

12 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association