By: Anonymous: Kim ()  Thursday, 22 August 2013 @ 02:05 PM ICT (Read 10491 times)  

I purhased a new Honda Zoomer X in Bangkok but they gave me a Thai User manual.
I can't establish any contact with the HQ of Honda in Thailand.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Kim

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 22 August 2013 @ 04:15 PM ICT  

The problem with the Honda Zoomer-X is that the model is not sold in any English speaking countries, and therefore the English 110cc Honda Zoomer-X owner's manual has not a high priority.

We will upload the English Honda Zoomer-X owner's manual as soon as it becomes available. Honestly you should not expect it quickly.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Kim ()  Sunday, 25 August 2013 @ 07:48 PM ICT  

Thanks a lot

The funny thing is that I could not find any link to Honda service center or an Email address.
I think that they make a mistake by ignoring all the Falang customers.

Do you know any Honda model that is mechanicaly the same and sold in English talking country?

Kim

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 25 August 2013 @ 09:20 PM ICT  

Quote by: Kim

Thanks a lot

The funny thing is that I could not find any link to Honda service center or an Email address.
I think that they make a mistake by ignoring all the Falang customers.

Do you know any Honda model that is mechanicaly the same and sold in English talking country?

Kim

If you not in a hurry we probably can get our hands on a Honda Zoomer-X parts catalog which has all parts specified in English language. While that is not an alternative for a owner's manual it could help owners of the Honda Zoomer-X to get a bit more inside in the workings of the scooter.

For information regarding the engine and V-Matic transmission of the Honda Zoomer-X, you can also use the owner's manual of the Honda Spacy-i 110. You can download the English version of the Honda Spacy-i 110 owner's manual here Honda Spacy-i Owner's Manual (English).

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: zoomer rider ()  Wednesday, 14 January 2015 @ 01:00 PM ICT  

please publish a copy of the manual in english version. just bought a unit in the philippine market and the store didnt give me a copy.ty

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association