By: Anonymous: Kondiao ()  Wednesday, 10 July 2013 @ 11:16 PM ICT (Read 1190 times)  

I bought my Honda 150 just over 2 months ago from Chiang Mai Gate Honda. I have been having a few problems. One is that the engine is surging at low speeds, or else the clutch/transmission is slipping. I read an article somewhere about these bikes "surging" and I am not sure that is what it is. At low speed or starting it feels like something is slipping and then it catches and the bike surges forward. When I have a passenger there is some danger of losing her if she is not holding on tight. I have taken it to the dealer - and they really don't care, When they have loaned me another 150, when the bike was in the shop, for an electrical problem, which they did not fix, I found this other bike did not slip like this.

Anyone know if this is common to this model, if there is an adjustment to the tranny that needs to be made. Should I try to get it replaced while still under warranty? I don't want to be stuck out in Isaan when the thing breaks down.

Thanks for any input.

By: news (offline)  Friday, 12 July 2013 @ 07:03 AM ICT  

It seems you have some problems with your clutch, the first thing you can check is the clutch cable if it has enough free play. Probably this is not the problem...

If your dealer doesn't want to help you with the problem you can contact the Honda Thailand hotline at 02-725-4000 they can help you.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association