By: Anonymous: Jeffrey ()  Monday, 10 June 2013 @ 07:12 PM ICT (Read 1894 times)  

Spray foam visor cleaners here in Thailand, you must be joking ?

Officially this post was posted as a comment for article Cleaning the Visor of your Helmet

By: news (offline)  Monday, 10 June 2013 @ 07:25 PM ICT  

You can buy in Thailand all sorts of helmet and visor cleaners, and technology behind foam cleaners is not exactly rocket science so yes you can even buy foam cleaners.

One distributor/wholesaler in Bangkok, which is in Thailand, of foam cleaners is Jinshan International Co., Ltd you can contact Mr. Chaiyasit Intrapicheta by mobile at 081-836-5800 (speaks Thai)

For other helmet and visor cleaners you can also buy Muc Off at Panda Rider, and Motul helmet and visor cleaner from Bike Care International Co. Ltd...

And I can make a list of international known cleaning product brands … but I not see the need for something like that...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Wednesday, 12 June 2013 @ 05:09 PM ICT  

I use a small empty mosquito repellent spray bottle (7-11), which I fill with Windex. More than enough for a weekend's riding. Rinse off the dust with water , spray with Windex, wipe with my hand, rinse again and dry with a paper towel. Cloth would be better as paper is quite abrasive but...

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association