By: Anonymous: moonlightinred ()  Monday, 27 April 2009 @ 11:41 PM ICT (Read 3442 times)  

any suggestions as to how i might go about doing this? the CZ-i meets US DOT and EPA requirements, so it's not a big deal, but i would like to know of reliable companies in thailand to deal with that i can purchase from

By: Anonymous: William ()  Saturday, 02 May 2009 @ 06:19 AM ICT  

A lot depends on the US side but to get the bike out of the country is is maybe interesting to read this https://motorcycleinth.com/dokuwiki/doku.php/export_clearance_procedures

By: Anonymous: Ca.Ophelia ()  Wednesday, 13 May 2009 @ 05:50 PM ICT  

As far as I am concerend you need a lot of different papers and documents. If you have never exported a bike before, I would ask a dealer or soem folks in the US about the risks and requirements. You know there's customs and costs that have to be taken into consideration.

By: Anonymous: cmrichsw@yahoo.com ()  Saturday, 16 May 2009 @ 09:39 AM ICT  

Exporting to the USA is not a big deal - I have done it several times - email me - cmrichsw@yahoo.com

Check with a customs broker or the customs office in the USA to get the requirements of receiving a motorcycle from Thailand. There are many customs agents in the Yellow pages of the phone book you may have to interview several to find a good one. They have a fee but of you check into the USCS website you may find the answers there and will not need an agent. Ask the import duty fees normally about 20% depends on the US customs agent.

Ship by Sea with all paperwork -shipper will box the bike remove fuels,oils etc.

I can help you free if you buy the motorcycle from me - I am a used motorcycle dealer in Thailand contact me at cmrichsw@yahoo.com

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association