By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Monday, 11 February 2013 @ 03:44 AM ICT (Read 2569 times)  

This is a good information. Can Kawasaki Ninja 250R (2010 model) use the E20 in it's fuel system?

Thanks

Some of the messages here where originally posted as comments for article The Truth About Our Fuel in Thailand

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Monday, 11 February 2013 @ 03:52 AM ICT  

from whom you got this information "The regular gasoline, known as benzine in Thailand is a blend of 5 percent ethanol "
I read the information from PTT, that in Thailand Benzin is 100% pure, no Alcohol blendet.

In Europe Benzine ist blendet with 5% Alcohol and also, the gasoline in Thailand is a bad quality.

Benzin 95 in Thailand is the same Quality as Benzin 91 in USA

By: news (offline)  Monday, 11 February 2013 @ 04:17 AM ICT  

Quote by: Anonymous

This is a good information. Can Kawasaki Ninja 250R (2010 model) use the E20 in it's fuel system?

Thanks

The Kawasaki Ninja 250R owner's manual says 'Gasoline/Alcohol Blends – Gasoline containing up to 10% ethanol, also known as 'gasohol' is approved for use.'

So it's probably not a good idea to try to use E20 gasohol in your 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: bang ()  Tuesday, 12 February 2013 @ 09:36 AM ICT  

I have a Honda NSR250SP and which fuel should I use?

By: Anonymous: Rob ()  Thursday, 14 February 2013 @ 07:29 AM ICT  

Quote by: bang

I have a Honda NSR250SP and which fuel should I use?

According to what the petrol companies tell you could use gasohol fuel, a tip is to use slightly more two-stroke oil in the mixture...

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association