By: jeroentak (offline)  Thursday, 03 January 2013 @ 12:15 AM ICT (Read 4285 times)  

I am very interested about new PCX coming out I think mid this year.
Last year 2012 Honda introduced 150 CC engine on its PCX. The first pictures were published
in february 2012. The PCX 2011 was 125 CC. Today many of the features
of this model can be found on the new Honda Click 125 CC ( including the idling function).

I did not like to buy the current PCX 150 i model. I am waiting for the new model.
Maybe they will introduce a PCX 250 CC. They already have the engine from the CBR 250.
Or maybe there will be a PCX 500 CC. I read today that Honda is locally assembling a Honda CBR500R
which cost around 200.000.

I love the BMW 600 scooter but it is expensive and I have very bad experiences
with the BMW dealer in Phuket ( Barcelona). I doubt they will be able to service these scooters and have spare
parts in stock. i have a nightmare experiences with my BMW X3 car which I could not drive for three months.

So I am hoping that Honda will introduce a PCX with more muscles. Am I dreaming and will Honda just come
with three models PCX 150i in different colours or is something much bigger in the pipeline.

Please let me know what you think how the new PCX will look like ?

jeroentak

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 03 January 2013 @ 08:32 PM ICT  

Some rumors in Thailand say that Honda Thailand is thinking/planning to introduce the new 2013 Honda Forza 300 in Thailand. But nothing is confirmed+ from Honda and the rumor has no traceable trustworthy source, so is it true or just hot air we don't know.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: jeroentak ()  Sunday, 06 January 2013 @ 02:11 PM ICT  

That would be great news. Honda NSS300 Forza C-ABS as the new high end scooter for Honda in Thailand.
Competing with Yamaha Tmax and the new BMW 600 c and 650 GT.

I checked the price in my country. Only 5800 euro that mean converted 232.000 baht. My country is heavenly taxed. If this motorbike will be made in Thailand than the price would be less than 200.000 baht.

Given also the fact that the new Honda CBR500R is selling for only 204.000. Maybe the price should be not more than double the current PCX150I so times 77.000 which means around 150.000 baht. It looks likie a big PCX.

I will be a great addition to Honda Product range in Thailand. I think it will sell like candy.

Anynobody who knows more about this rumour ???

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 06 January 2013 @ 08:18 PM ICT  

Not anything ‘official’ about the Honda Forza 300 rumor, but the fact is that you never hear any confirmation from Honda Thailand before they officially release it.

As alternative I was told that the SYM GTS 300i EVO now costs only 155,000 THB, not a bad price for what you get.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association