By: Rezwan (offline)  Friday, 21 December 2012 @ 10:27 PM ICT (Read 2919 times)  

Hello. Where i can find parts for Honda CB 250 Nighthawk and CBX 750 Police in Thailand? I need almost everything except chassis.
Thanks in advance.

Rezwan

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 22 December 2012 @ 10:05 AM ICT  

Both the Honda CB250 Nighthawk and the CBX750 are never officially sold by Honda Thailand, therefore all parts you need will have to be imported.

For the Honda Nighthawk 250 we advice you to source your parts in Japan or Australia as Thailand has free-trade agreements with those countries.

The Honda CBX750 was official sold in Malaysia, so parts are probably easier available just over the border... Be carefull with buying wheels and tires for the Honda CBX750 as it came with a 16-inch front wheel.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Rezwan (offline)  Saturday, 22 December 2012 @ 05:16 PM ICT  

Thanks. Soon i am going to visit Thailand. When i am visiting Thailand, can i order those parts over Japan or Malaysia? How long it will take to deliver those to me?

Or is it possible to buy used Honda Nighthawk 250 and CBX 750 in Thailand and collect the required parts?
Thanks.

Rezwan

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 22 December 2012 @ 06:19 PM ICT  

It's very unlikely that you find a Honda Nighthawk 250 or CBX750 in Thailand during your stay. Also, because you're not a resident of Thailand importing parts from Japan, Australia or Malaysia will be a bit more complicated.

The best thing you can do is to order the parts from Japan, Australia and Malaysia and let them be delivered to your home address.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: REEM ()  Monday, 31 December 2012 @ 06:28 AM ICT  

HI ADMIN I JUST WANT TO GIVE SOME ADVICE ABOUT MY FINO, I ALREADY SET UP MY YAMAHA FINO. CHROME BORE 63MM BIG VALVE 26 30 STAGE 4 CAM SHAFT MY QUESTION ARE
WHAT KIND OF GRAMS OF FLY BALL I WILL PUT.
what a there set up i can add and what is your advice to my setup still i need more knowledge to set up my fino please advice me admin thanks..

By: Anonymous: alon ()  Tuesday, 27 August 2013 @ 11:36 AM ICT  

Sorry i can't help you...Sad

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association