By: Anonymous: Martin ()  Sunday, 21 October 2012 @ 11:49 PM ICT (Read 3858 times)  

Hi,

I have just returned from Penang on my motorcycle Honda PCX 150 and brought with me lots of accessories.
Tall Windshield,Centerbag which can hold a helmet and more at once, soft panniers-easily mounted and removed,top box and RAIN SUIT.

All of these are GIVI products and I am very satisfied with their quality.I am over 6 feet tall and could not find any decent rainsuit in Thailand to fit me. But this GIVI XXL suit fits perfectly,totally protects from rain and even cold,so it can be worn even on a cool day and especially at night even if not raining.It's model name is "Blackjack". They have other colors (mine is black).
It cost 130 Ringit which is about 1300 Baht. Center bag was 270 Ringit,Top box 150 Ringit,Panniers 400 Ringit.Windshiled 220 Ringit.
Prices are modest and well worth it.
Hope this info can help you.

Martin marcap@centrum.sk

By: Anant (offline)  Wednesday, 06 March 2013 @ 04:16 PM ICT  

Quote by: Martin

Hi,

I have just returned from Penang on my motorcycle Honda PCX 150 and brought with me lots of accessories.
Tall Windshield,Centerbag which can hold a helmet and more at once, soft panniers-easily mounted and removed,top box and RAIN SUIT.

All of these are GIVI products and I am very satisfied with their quality.I am over 6 feet tall and could not find any decent rainsuit in Thailand to fit me. But this GIVI XXL suit fits perfectly,totally protects from rain and even cold,so it can be worn even on a cool day and especially at night even if not raining.It's model name is "Blackjack". They have other colors (mine is black).
It cost 130 Ringit which is about 1300 Baht. Center bag was 270 Ringit,Top box 150 Ringit,Panniers 400 Ringit.Windshiled 220 Ringit.

Martin marcap@centrum.sk

I have hear about GIVI products. My bro using these products. He told us about their qualtiy products.
Sound that I should choose GIVI suit for me.
Can we see photos of suit here?

Anant

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: Sla ()  Tuesday, 11 November 2014 @ 04:18 PM ICT  

Quote by: Martin

Hi,

Martin marcap@centrum.sk

Where this shop? Maybe you have there contact or adress?

By: Anonymous: Joe ()  Thursday, 13 November 2014 @ 10:33 AM ICT  

DRAGON MOTOR (PG) SDN BHD
1C, MK.13,
JLN AIR ITAM,
11500 PENANG.
04 - 829 3306

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association