By: Anonymous: Arman Chowdhury ()  Monday, 15 October 2012 @ 04:57 AM ICT (Read 3210 times)  

Hi I am from banladesh. i have a honda CD200 roadmaster . I am interested to buy some parts for it as they are not available here.There is a possibility of me visiting Bangkok soon.It would be of great help if you guys could tell me where the motor cycle parts markets are.both new and second hand.
thank you so much

By: news (offline)  Monday, 15 October 2012 @ 05:16 AM ICT  

Quote by: Arman Chowdhury

Hi I am from banladesh. i have a honda CD200 roadmaster . I am interested to buy some parts for it as they are not available here.There is a possibility of me visiting Bangkok soon.It would be of great help if you guys could tell me where the motor cycle parts markets are.both new and second hand.
thank you so much

The Honda CD200 Roadmaster was officially never released in Thailand and therefore I would not recommend you visit Bangkok to buy parts for your motorcycle. According to Honda sources the Honda CD200 Roadmaster was officially released in South-Africa and Pakistan (in the 80s).

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Arman Chowdhury ()  Tuesday, 16 October 2012 @ 03:24 AM ICT  

Thank you for your reply.I am aware of that. but you see , the bike I have is based on 6volts points system ignition.i would like to convert it to 12 CDI system. Now I have read in forums that the components required for this modification like coils, magnet cover , rectifier are exactly the same as the one in Honda CB 250 night hawk 89-91 models . they are bolt to bolt fit. As far as I know you guys have honda CB 250 nighthawk/ rebel over there. right? Also I will be in Thailand as a tourist. Regardless I get the parts or not , I will be coming.But it would be very nice if I did find the parts. any help about the motor bike parts market will be much appreciated.
thank you so much

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association